PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Nibmeistered Pelikan M1000 M, lot of inks

adhoc
July 17th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Greetings everybody,

I've got a Pelikan M1000 green stripes in medium nib up for grabs. The pen is in flawless condition and I'd say better than new, as the nib has been at a nibmeister. There are no scratches or micro scratches anywhere on the pen and the nib writes flawlessly, the moment it touches the paper without any pressure, with a slight bit of feedback. No hard starts, no skips, no problems. The pen comes with full packaging just like brand new.

The nib is soft and springy, flexes with very little pressure, allows for lots of line variation.

Asking for 350€, the price includes priority shipping with tracking worldwide and paypal fees.

Pen will be shipped from Central Europe, Slovenia and normally reaches most destinations in Europe within 3-5 days. From experience, packages normally arrive to east coast of the USA in 3-5 days and add a couple of days for west coast to that. I will ensure the pen is secured very well for shipping.

Pictures of the pen, the nib and proof of ownership can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/EkHje
(invisuu is my nickname on FPN and reddit)

There's also a picture of some inks - I've got a 99% full Pilot Iroshizuku Take Sumi, ~85% full 30mL Diamine Amber, ~90% full 80mL Diamine Soft Mint, ~116% full Noodlers' Apache Sunset (it came at about 125%, haha - but seriously, there's maybe 1 fill missing from the bottle). I can give the whole lot for 30€, includes shipping worldwide and paypal fees.
EDIT: INKS SOLD.

Regards