PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Pilot Custom 823 Amber (M nib)

davelindberg
July 17th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Looking to fund another purchase.

Pilot Custom 823 in Amber with a Medium 14k gold nib
$200 $230 includes Priority Mail Shipping within the Continental USA. Outside of CONUS, buyer pays for shipping and insurance.

NEW never used.
Pen is wrapped in un-opened plastic bag from Pilot.
Contains: pen, ink, coffin display inner box, outer box

I think the price is fair for an unused, but admired pen.

davelindberg
July 17th, 2017, 03:56 PM
I've gotten some PM's that the pen is too high. I dont think It is for the same model. But, I will reduce price to $200 includes shipping CONUS. It is as low I can go for a this totally unused pen.

But, for the record... Why are members like this? This is why I moved away from the FPN.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

kyleparsons4842
July 17th, 2017, 04:14 PM
The original price seemed just fine to me. Like you said, it is a completely unused and brand new pen which is priced $50 lower than retailers. Seems like a good deal to me.

ckmiv
July 17th, 2017, 04:15 PM
I would like to buy it if still available.

davelindberg
July 17th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Yes, I will sell you you. +1 ckmiv .

<awaiting payment>

davelindberg
July 17th, 2017, 05:11 PM
+1 kyleparsons4842, I felt it was a great price as others retailers sell it for $280 unused. I am selling other pens, PM me if you are looking for something special. I would give you a great deal for being a great community member!

Jon Szanto
July 17th, 2017, 05:43 PM
But, for the record... Why are members like this? This is why I moved away from the FPN.

At some point, there really isn't anything we can do about people. Your price was fair and it's up to you, anyway. The one thing we can be thankful for is that people asked in a PM, which may be a result of discussions we've had about not having public comments harassing sellers without cause. In this case, what happened in your case may be the best-case scenario for having input from the members without undue (visible) harm to a seller's post.

I'm glad that you seem to have a sale, congratulations.

davelindberg
July 17th, 2017, 05:49 PM

At some point, there really isn't anything we can do about people. Your price was fair and it's up to you, anyway. The one thing we can be thankful for is that people asked in a PM, which may be a result of discussions we've had about not having public comments harassing sellers without cause. In this case, what happened in your case may be the best-case scenario for having input from the members without undue (visible) harm to a seller's post.

I'm glad that you seem to have a sale, congratulations.

I agree to a point. I would rather people make "harassing" comments in public. That way others can see their actions and choice not to sell to them. Conversations in Private only help the "harassers".

<I am closing the thread>