PDA

View Full Version : SOLD 7 fountain pens under $200 each - somewhat random assortment

zaddick
August 1st, 2017, 05:30 PM
Here are seven solid, usable pens for sale. All under $200 (except the OMAS set).

PLEASE NOTE: I will sell any pen to the first person who makes a firm committment. An expression of interest or asking questions does not hold a pen for you. I am more than happy to send you as many pictures as you want to see and answer any questions I can answer. Please just PM me your email for more photos.

#1 – Bexley for Gaston Winter Wonderland SOLD

#2 – Franklin Christoph Model 02 clipless in Italian Ice SOLD

#3 – Stipula Etruria Rainbow in clear resin. SOLD

#4 – Taccia Celestial Pearl (bright orange) pen with a beautiful mother of pearl barrel. The MOP is coated and smooth to the touch so you can use it without concern. The pen and a #6 steel nib of M width that I had Dan Smit ground to a CI. The nib is stiff but has good line variation. An unusual pen that is quite large, but not too heavy. Not for shy wallflower types! No box or papers. Price shipped in the US is $175.

#5 - Omas Milord (old style) FP and BP set. Plain black resin with gold trim. A pleasure to use, but he FP is just a little too small for me. The nib is a smooth 18K M. No box or papers. Used but not abused. Price for the set is $300 shipped. I’ll through in a very nice and little used maroon 2 pen FC leather case for another $15 if you want it.

#6 – Faber Castel E-motion in brown croc print. The pen has been used but not abused. It comes with a steel F nib that has been reworked with one of Art’s Nibs famous Tomahawk grinds. Art is no longer grinding nibs as far as I know so if you want to get your hands on one of these pens, this is a great chance. No boxes or papers. I am asking $135 shipped in the us.

#7 – Sheaffer Lifetime flattop from the 1920’s. Pen is user grade but with a nice rigid and large gold lifetime nib. Pen was resacked about 2 years ago so should be fine for a while. It is a lever filler. The trim is brassed and the pen has extra white dots that look like extra lifetime dots. It is probably just someone adding them to the pen instead of some sort of factory change. I am asking $115 shipped in the US.

deloreantrails
August 1st, 2017, 08:31 PM
Gah. Want that Bexley so bad but have blown my pen budget recently.

Good luck with your sales!

PennySycamore
August 1st, 2017, 08:35 PM
Pmed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

yeepers
August 2nd, 2017, 12:05 AM
FC Italian Ice please!!

zaddick
August 2nd, 2017, 12:21 AM
I will have pictures tomorrow when I have good light. Thanks for your patience.

rubendh
August 2nd, 2017, 02:45 AM
i'm quite interested in the stipula. Could you pm me some pics and a writing-sample aswell?

zaddick
August 2nd, 2017, 10:49 AM
Pictures are loaded. If you want more details of any pen, PM me your email and I can provide whatever you want. Thanks.

zaddick
August 21st, 2017, 03:58 PM
I am open to reasonable offers on the remaining pens.

Lloyd
August 21st, 2017, 05:03 PM
What is the nib size of the Sheaffer?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

zaddick
August 21st, 2017, 08:42 PM
Hi Lloyd,

The nib is an F in my estimation. I can double check tomorrow in the office. Send me a PM with your email if you want photos or have more detailed questions.

Z

zaddick
September 1st, 2017, 10:52 AM
bump - Labor day sale - NOW ENDED

zaddick
October 6th, 2017, 10:17 AM
bump

zaddick
October 29th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Bump. Reasonable offers welcomed.

zaddick
November 10th, 2017, 01:46 PM