PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Tray of Parker 51s and one Parker 21

Jobesmirage
August 2nd, 2017, 04:35 PM
1. Parker 51 Aero Teal Blue M-BB gold nib [D]- I received this strange Parker where the top of the hooded section was damaged and then I wrote with the pen anyways and it turns out the nib has a bit of line variation. I posted on r/fountainpens about it a few months ago and it may have been done on purpose to give the writing some spring-eyness. The sac is in good shape and its a bit of a unique pen. $60

2. Parker 51 Black F nib Aero - The pen is in great condition with little wear on the body and little wear on the cap. The frosted cap in particular is in great shape. The sac itself has some clarity left and the pen has been cleaned and will work for a long time. There is some scuffing near the section collar and also a small crack on the barrel where the section connects and because of it, I have lowered the price. The crack seems stable, the pen has no issues with screwing together, and its hard to notice but it is definitely an issue I think and the price reflects this - $50

3. Parker 51 Black F nib Aero [B] - The pen is in great condition with little wear on the body and little wear on the cap. The cap in is in great shape. The pen is a later model with the cap to match and the full metal sac guard without the plastic piece in the end. The sac is working well and the pen is ready to go! This is a great example of a classic pen - [B]Sold!

4. Parker 51 Black M/B nib Aero - The pen is in great condition with little wear on the body and little wear on the cap. The cap in is in great shape and has a shiny finish. The sac is working well and the pen is ready to go! The pen has a very nice M nib that has A LOT of tipping material, while this pen is made in the U.S., the tipping reminds me alot of English Parker 51s with the round tipping. This is a great example of a classic pen - $85

5. Parker 51 Maroon F/M nib Aero [B] - The pen is in great condition with little wear on the body and little wear on the cap. The cap in is in great shape and has a shiny finish. The sac is working well and there is some clarity to the sac too. This pen is also a bit of a rarity, there is some discoloration on the sac guard but this is it just needs a polish (if you care) and the sac guard I believe is ALUMINUM which is somewhat uncommon. This is the first time I've seen a sac guard like this and I mustve seen dozens to hundreds of these. [B]SOLD

6. Navy Grey Parker 51 Aerometic M Nib [D] - The pen is in great shape overall and the sac has some clarity left. The body has some scratches but its not really noticeable. The pen CAP however has some plating loss on the backside. While the jewel is in really good condition, the plating loss on the pen cap is NOTICEABLE. The pen is beautiful but the cap is not great but it would make a great everyday use pen - $60

7. Dove Grey Parker 51 Aerometic F Nib [D] - The pen is in great shape overall and there are no noticeable marks on the body. The pen CAP however has some dings on the backside and a mark on the front side of the cap. The pen is beautiful but the cap is not great but it would make a great everyday use pen - SOLD

8. Parker 51 Black M nib Vac[B] - The pen is in great condition with little wear on the body and little wear on the cap. The cap in is in great shape and has a shiny finish. The vac is working well and the pen has just been restored The pen has a very nice M nib and overall the pen is great. The cap has little to no blemishes and the only noticeable issue is that the blue diamond has lost its color. This is a great example of a classic pen - $80

9. Red Parker 21 Super Transitional F-M nib [B] - This pen is a little weird, it kind of looks like a transitional model between the Parker 21 Super and the a Mark II version of the Parker 21. The feed and nib looks like the Mark II but the cap is from the Super. This one has a darkened sac and its opaque but is in good condition, is very supple, and will last a long time. SOLD

10. Parker 51 Vac Debutante F Nib [D] - A lesser found Parker 51 Vacumatic in demi size. The color is Cordovan Brown, I believe, and the nib is F size. There is a chip at the top of the pen that makes the hooded nib more prominent than it would normally look. The pen other than the top chip is in great condition and the vac mechanism is good condition. $55

http://tinyimg.io/i/8XDuiOv.JPG

SHIPPING INCLUDED IN CONUS

Candioa
August 4th, 2017, 10:04 AM
I sent you a PM about about number 7.

Chrissy
August 4th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Please forgive me for saying this, but if they were mine, I would be tempted to remove the caps and take another picture showing the hoods/nibs. Then I would unscrew the barrels and take another picture showing the internal fillers, because there are some fine details about various parts of the pens that we can't see from this one picture that is posted here. :)

Jobesmirage
August 5th, 2017, 07:09 AM
I could do this, but Ill reserve for the PMs....the filling mechanism on these pen are all good but I agree that the details are hard to get from these. Ill keep it in mind for the inevitable repost

Jobesmirage
August 6th, 2017, 03:37 PM
#7 has been sold

Jobesmirage
August 7th, 2017, 05:50 PM
#5 has been sold

Jobesmirage
August 7th, 2017, 08:33 PM
#9 Sold

Jobesmirage
August 8th, 2017, 04:59 PM
#3 has been sold and some pens adjusted