PDA

View Full Version : Hello from PA

sargetalon
April 26th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Hello from Philadelphia everyone! I just wanted to take a second and introduce myself to the forum. I have a modest collection of 31 pens spanning both vintage and modern across multiple manufacturers. I come here by way of the all powerful Google search as yet another FPN refugee. I grew tired of not being able to get my fountain pen forum fix. I had no idea that this fountain pen geeks forum existed but I'm very excited now that I found you guys. So excited to have a new forum to dive into! I look forward to contributing.

caribbean_skye
April 26th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Welcome welcome.

Happy to hear that you found us, I try to limit my logins here to once a day but it hasn't worked yet. I can only imagine what it would be like if this site went down *shudders at the thought*

KrazyIvan
April 26th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Sargetalon, welcome to the Dark Side. We have geeks.

tytoalba
April 26th, 2013, 04:30 PM

oh.. I thought it was "we Are" not we have...?
raises hand as one who has walked the path of official geekdom
Welcome : )

KrazyIvan
April 26th, 2013, 06:34 PM

oh.. I thought it was "we Are" not we have...?
raises hand as one who has walked the path of official geekdom
Welcome : )

I have a couple in the back room. Then there is the one that always takes the speeder bike. Ah yes, and Stan
, good ol' Stan. He always hides my helmet but I can't force choke Stan. I need him.

thagbert
April 26th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Lots of Geeks. (Just don't call them nerds!)

Welcome to the fold!

Bogon07
April 27th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Sargetalon hello and welcome to the FPG forum.

cedargirl
April 27th, 2013, 07:22 AM
Welcome. You'll fit right in here.

southpaw52
April 27th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Greetings welcome to Geekdom.

tiffanyhenschel
April 27th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Welcome, glad to have you here!

fountainpenkid
April 27th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Welcome!

writingrav
April 27th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Welcome from a fellow Philadelphian. There are a couple of us. Hope to see you at the Philadelphia Pen Show in January if not sooner. I'm in Center City. You?

sargetalon
April 27th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Germantown section for the past 7 years. Def will be at the next pen show schedule permitting.

writingrav
April 27th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Germantown section for the past 7 years. Def will be at the next pen show schedule permitting.

Great.