PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Kaweco Sport (2x) and Kaweco Liliput (Stainless)

heymatthew
August 9th, 2017, 07:17 AM
Hello all,
Got a little Kaweco Ka-Razy recently and now that I've had my fun, I'm ready to move some of these along.

SOLD! 1. Kaweco Liliput Stainless Steel / EF Nib / One Star Leather Sleeve: Purchased new from Goldspot pens with a nice, smooth EF nib. I've put two cartridges in this pen but haven't written either of them dry. The pen shows scratches and scuffs from being in my pocket without the sleeve, but it works perfectly. Threads are smooth and the pen writes very well. Includes the leather sleeve from OneStarLeather ($35) and the original packaging as well as a couple of Caran d'Ache cartridges. Asking $100 shipped anywhere in the US OBO on this one.

SOLD! 2. Kaweco Sport Cognac Edition / EF Nib: Purchased here a few weeks ago, but the Sports are just too light for me so I picked up a couple of the AL Sports and need to part with my plastic versions. This one shows micro scratches from normal use. The nib is marked "EF" but writes a little more broadly than the other EF Kaweco nibs I have. I'd rate it more along the lines of a fine. It's VERY smooth and very nice, regardless. No original packaging with this one. Asking $35 shipped anywhere in the US OBO on this one. These are harder to find now so this is a pretty fair price, I think.

3. Kaweco Sport Orange Ice / EF Nib: I've never seen another pen like this one. It's got the standard orange cap and grip section, but the body is orange as well. This was a frankenpen I put together using a rollerball Sport and a Fountain Pen Sport. It's orange throughout and I really, really like the way it looks, but it's just too light for me. I don't know if this was a special edition or limited edition or what, but it's unique. It includes the original cardboard box. The nib is an EF, but borders on XXF. It's very nice and writes beautifully, but is quite fine. Asking $35 shipped anywhere in the US OBO on this one.

Please PM or email with questions or offers.

Thanks,
Matthew

heymatthew
August 9th, 2017, 07:21 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170809/5ea4ece211badd0d1ece4063b925ee39.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170809/1a2cef73389bc70f037c0149e693b0c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

heymatthew
August 20th, 2017, 04:07 AM
Bump for the little orange one! This is not a common version. I've actually never seen another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro