PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Dallas Pen Show Fundraiser

kulnet
August 15th, 2017, 08:00 PM
I have the following pens for sale:

Still Available:

Pilot Vanishing Point 2016 limited edition in guilloche finish. It has a medium gold nib that is also yellow gold in color rather than silver. I purchased this pen brand new from Dromgoole's in Houston, TX. I originally bought the pen with a stub nib and later had it exchanged for a medium nib. It is #1616 of 2016. I am asking $220 for it. It comes with the box and all included paperwork.

Twsbi Vac Mini in smoke finish. I purchased this pen new from Dromgoole's in Houston, TX. I have only had this pen for two weeks and have not even run one full round of ink through it. It has a 1.1mm stub nib. I am asking $55 for it. It comes with the box and all included paperwork.

Sold:

Twsbi Eco with a clear finish. I purchased this pen new from Dromgoole's in Houston, TX. I have only had it for about a month and have only run one round of ink through it. It has a fine sized nib in it and writes like a dream. I am asking $25 for it. It comes with the box and all included paperwork. SOLD

Franklin-Christoph model 45 in antique glass finish. It has a Masuyama needlepoint steel nib. I purchased this from their table at last year's Dallas pen show. This was one of their color prototypes. I am asking $125 for it. It comes with the box and all included paperwork. SOLD

Lamy 2000 with a medium gold nib. I purchased this new from Dromgoole's in Houston, TX. The nib was tuned by their in house nib meister. It writes like a dream. I am asking $125 for it. It comes with the box and all included paperwork. SOLD

Last but certainly not least, I have a vintage Pelikan. It is a 400 Gunther Wagner model in brown tortoise. I purchased it from a seller on eBay and was not thrilled with how it wrote. However, I took it to last year's Dallas pen show and had Mike Masuyama do his magic on the nib and it performs much better. He completely took it apart and gave it a good cleaning in an ultrasonic. It is a double broad nib. As you can see from the pics, it has some nice flex to it. It does appear to be almost stub like given the wider down strokes and smaller side to side strokes. I do not have a box for it. However, it did come with a leather pen case that is personalized to the same person that is personalized on the pen itself as seen in the pictures. I would say this is a fantastic user grade vintage Pelikan. I am asking $150 for it. SOLD

All of my prices include shipping to the continental US only. I am not interested in international sales at this time. Please make payment by way of PayPal. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. There is nothing wrong with these pens so far as I can tell. I would be satisfied in keeping them however I would like to free up some funds for the upcoming Dallas pen show in September. Thank you very much for looking and have a wonderful day.

kulnet
August 15th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Part 2

kulnet
August 15th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Part 3

kulnet
August 16th, 2017, 06:18 AM
The Franklin-Christoph 45 with antique glass finish has been sold. Thank you!

kulnet
August 16th, 2017, 01:06 PM
The Lamy 2000 has been sold. Thank you!

mgmmaze
August 16th, 2017, 07:57 PM
I am interested in the Pelikan

kulnet
August 16th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Great! I have sent you a message.

kulnet
August 16th, 2017, 08:28 PM
The Pelikan 400 has been sold. Thank you!

kulnet
August 17th, 2017, 04:19 PM
The Twsbi Eco has been sold. Thank you!

kulnet
August 18th, 2017, 06:14 AM
To recap, the 2016 limited edition Pilot Vanishing Point in Guilloche finish with medium nib along with a Twsbi Vac mini in smoke finish with 1.1mm stub nib are both still available. Make me an offer!

kulnet
August 19th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Here are some more photos of the packaging3413334134341353413634137