PDA

View Full Version : Wire Bound Rhodia DotPad - Where to buy?

dowdyism
April 26th, 2013, 10:52 PM
I have seen the Rhodia Wire Bound DotPad in use in several places, and in use (but not for sale) at the recent Atlanta Pen Show, but have not found a good source to buy them online. I've stumbled across a couple of places, but I am looking for a store that someone has had good success with.

Any suggestions?

dgator
April 26th, 2013, 11:11 PM
I suggest checking out The Goulet Pen Company (no affiliation). I have not personally ordered from them, however I've read nothing but excellent reviews. I have ordered from Jetpens (no affiliation, just a happy customer), I know they carry Rhodia--not sure if they have what you are looking for.

http://www.gouletpens.com/Orange_Dot_Grid_No_16_Rhodia_Top_Wirebound_p/r16503.htm

KrazyIvan
April 26th, 2013, 11:20 PM
Isellpens.com, gouletpens.com, both good online retailers from personal experience. Indypendance.com might have them but not sure. I thought jet pens had them too.

dowdyism
April 26th, 2013, 11:58 PM
JetPens doesn't carry that model, and Goulet had been out of stock for a while but I see they are back. Ordering shortly - thanks to both of you!

earthdawn
April 27th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Goulets is where I got mine as well. I like that they perforated the pages so after pulling the pages out you can make them neat.