PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Classic Pens LM1

kyleparsons4842
August 16th, 2017, 07:42 AM
Hello,

I am selling my Classic Pens LM1 flame red. It is number 003 of 500 and will come with the original certificate of authenticity signed by Andreas Lambrou. It has a really nice 18k factory stub which was tuned by Richard Binder. The nib writes wetly (subjectively a 8/10) and is nice and smooth. I find that it is sensitive to skin oils towards the bottom of the page if using a paper like Rhodia or Clairefontaine so be aware of that. You can see the one skip on the writing sample towards to bottom demonstrating what I am talking about.

The body of the pen is in great condition, though there are some microscratches on the cap band. The pen is cartridge/converter filled and will also include the converter.

Pictures:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxVASxeyGugkTTNsUHhFT0o4YVU

Asking price is $600, with free shipping included to the CONUS. I'm sorry, but international is a no go as I have had too many bad experiences with it.

Thanks for looking,
Kyle

Barry Gabay
August 16th, 2017, 09:26 AM
Lovely! Good luck. I certainly miss mine, but not in market for one at moment. Good luck with your sale.

zaddick
August 16th, 2017, 10:51 AM
This pen is much harder to find on the open market with a stub than the typical M. If you like stubs and large pens (not oversized), this pen is very attractive in person. The bonded acrylic is very robust and fun to look at in your hands. If I did not laready have one with a stub I would have picked it up.

kyleparsons4842
August 16th, 2017, 02:41 PM
SOLD! Thanks for the kind words