PDA

View Full Version : SOLD MB 146 with 2 nibs

kyleparsons4842
August 16th, 2017, 07:55 AM
Hello,

I am selling my MB 146. It is currently fitted with a two tone 14k fine nib. This nib writes very consistently. I have not experienced any hard starts or skips on any paper I have (tomoe river, rhodia, copy). It's flow is moderate, not heavy and not dry. There is feedback on this nib as it's a fine but by no means is it scratchy.

The pen will also come with an 18k medium two tone nib unit. These nib units are threaded, similar to a pelikan or a visconti, so all you have to do to swap them is to unscrew. I have attached a writing sample for this nib as well. This medium is wetter, and may be over polished ever so slightly as it is super smooth but can occasionally hard start. There were no issues at all with the writing sample, but it was experienced rarely when I was doing homework with the nib.

The body of the pen has microscratches as it was used frequently but nothing serious. The piston is lubricated and very smooth.

Pictures:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxVASxeyGugkR3dWcU0ya2hVWGc

Asking price: $325 $300for the pen and the spare nib unit. Free shipping to the CONUS, though I'm sorry, international is out of the question as I have had too many bad experiences.

Thanks for looking,
Kyle

kyleparsons4842
August 17th, 2017, 06:53 PM
bump, reduced to 300

scotbennett
August 17th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Is it still available? Where in North Texas are you? I am in Fort Worth.

kyleparsons4842
August 18th, 2017, 12:24 AM
It sure is. I'm in Houston

kyleparsons4842
August 19th, 2017, 07:47 AM
closing the thread to break up the two items and sell individually.