PDA

View Full Version : Discount - Restored Vintage Super Flex Gold Bond Fountain Pen

Vintage-Nibs
August 16th, 2017, 10:50 AM
A restored vintage Gold Bond fountain pen. This pen has a very deep and beautiful red color to a black/dark red background. The gold trim has remained in excellent condition. However it is in the nib that makes this pen shine. It's softness and flexibility is astounding, with lines about 2mm. The softness I would liken to that of a leonardt principal ef or a hunt 101 nib. Is this a "wet noodle?" No, while it is difficult to write without the tines opening a little bit, it is not soft to the point of uncontrollably / a paintbrush feel. There is a fair amount of iridium left, but what is there is very smooth. Why am I charging such a high price when compared to pens like the Sailor Pro Gears or flex pens from Vintagepen.net? I feel that such a soft and flexible nib combined with a relatively reasonable (and cheaper) price would be a great buy.

Edit - Discounted to 180

Please go to my Ebay Page to purchase.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/202019743434?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Vintage-Nibs
August 17th, 2017, 08:46 PM
bump

Vintage-Nibs
August 20th, 2017, 06:05 PM
bump