PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Big Box of Blue Inks (Oster, Bung Box)

whichwatch
August 21st, 2017, 08:45 AM
http://www.fototime.com/%7B80DCEE9F-F09A-460F-9D14-A5093204A7B1%7D/origpict/IMG_1524.JPG

Everyone likes blue inks, right? I do too! But I have enough to last me ten lifetimes and most of these are duplicate or otherwise redundant to some I already have. All are virtually full with perhaps a dip or one fill used with one exception noted below. Two have their original boxes. Also included is a handy TWSBI Diamond 50ml glass ink bottle with metal cap and blue neck band, also in its original box.

Here is what is included, with color samples shown below, except Bung Box 4B because the package is still sealed.

Sailor Bung Box Fujiyama Blue (50 ml, about 50% full, transferred to TWSBI bottle)
Sailor Bung Box 4B (50 ml, full, still in original sealed package)
Sailor Kobe #37 Island Blue (50 ml, virtually full)
Sailor Sei Boku Nano ink (50 ml, virtually full)
Monteverde Blue (90 ml, virtually full)
Robert Oster Bondi Blue (50 ml, virtually full)
Robert Oster Blue Denim (50 ml, virtually full)
TWSBI Diamond 50ml glass ink bottle with metal cap

(Note that the Fujiyama Blue will be shipped in the TWSBI bottle due to a chip on the lip of its original bottle that caused a spill.)

Discounted Retail price (Goulet, Anderson, Vanness) of all the items is $208. How does 25% off sound?

Take the lot for $150 plus $14 Priority shipping within US

Email: whichwatch@roadrunner.com

I prefer to sell as a lot. If the collection does not sell in a week or so, I will then offer the inks individually.

http://www.fototime.com/%7BB9DCF218-CC04-4BA1-B65E-C601B734D2F1%7D/origpict/Inks.jpeg

Ahriman4891
August 21st, 2017, 10:04 AM
If you don't sell the lot, let me call dibs on the Sailor Bung Box 4B (the sealed one).

EDIT: but good luck with the sale, the lot seems like a nice deal.

whichwatch
August 21st, 2017, 01:50 PM
Sure, Ahriman. If the entire lot doesn't sell, I'll get back to you

Thanks

Crisco
August 21st, 2017, 03:27 PM
If the lot doesn't sell, I'd like dibs on the TWSBI/Sailor combo, please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whichwatch
August 21st, 2017, 04:26 PM
If the lot doesn't sell, I'd like dibs on the TWSBI/Sailor combo, please

You are #2 for those, but I'll put you on the list in case the lot doesn't sell. Thanks for your interest.

whichwatch
August 25th, 2017, 06:57 AM
bump