PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Parker 51, 51 Special and Parker 21 Super

Shane Cavitt
August 21st, 2017, 02:50 PM
Over the past month I dipped my toes into the vintage Parker 51 family of pens for the first time. I decided these pens aren't for me, so I am passing them along.

1) Parker 51 Aero filler (Burgandy) - I purchased this pen from Tim Pierson. Pen is in very good working order and cosmetically looks very nice. Has a clear (Pearl?-see photo) jewel. 14k Fine nib. This pen writes very dry in my opinion. Nib may need a little tuning to increase ink flow and get it to write wetter.

Asking price is $65.00.

2) Parker 51 Special Aero filler (Navy Green) - This is a nice pen that writes a nice medium line with a medium nib. Black jewel. Good sac that fills and works as it should.

Asking price is $50.00.

3) Parker 21 Super Aero filler (Dark Blue) - I purchased this as a NOS from Peyton Pens. Filled once. Writes a wet fine line. Cosmetically it looks new.

Asking price is $50.00.

If you want all three (3) pens the price is $145. Offers considered. Will also consider trades for other vintage pens I am interested in trying out.

All prices include delivery to your door CONUS.

I am offering all these pens for less than what I paid for them. I consider it a cost of me trying out the pens to see if they work for me and what I want or not.