PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Omas Paragon Arco (Modern)

kyleparsons4842
August 22nd, 2017, 11:41 AM
Hello,

As the purge continues...next up is my modern Omas Paragon in brown arco celluloid. It has the gold trim with a gold plated sterling silver section (vermeil) and an 18k gold medium nib. The nib writes well, and the piston is smooth and functions properly. There are not major marks on the pen such as scratches or cracks and is in really nice shape. The only "blemish" is that the ring on the cap finial is not flush with the material and sticks up a little (I tried to catch it in the cap picture). It looks like it was made that way as tehre is no damage on the cap.

Pictures:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxVASxeyGugkTjVuOU11Ym5ZazA

Asking price: $1000 with free shipping to CONUS, sorry but no international. If you have more questions, feel free to message me.

Thanks for looking,
Kyle

kyleparsons4842
August 26th, 2017, 07:11 AM
bump

kyleparsons4842
August 31st, 2017, 10:04 AM
bump

kyleparsons4842
September 9th, 2017, 07:02 PM
bump!

Alchemist
September 9th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Lovely pen! Wish I could afford it.

brevete
October 31st, 2017, 11:55 PM
Hello Kyle,

Do you still have this pen for sale? And if so, would you accept $800 for the pen?

Regards,

Chris

Chris Grant

H.F. GRAF VON HOCHBERG
November 1st, 2017, 02:33 AM
Hello PM I have question

kyleparsons4842
November 1st, 2017, 08:21 AM
Pen is still available and all PMs answered. I haven't been bumping because it went out for a tune at Mark Bacas' place to be just a little wetter and it should be back in about a week.

stub
November 1st, 2017, 09:17 AM
Two or three of my best pens came from Kyle. You might hesitate to spend that kind of scratch on a pen off a forum but Kyle is a square dealer and a good guy and my transactions with him could not have been better.

That is a heck of a piece of kit. Of course, I can't afford it.

mandrbeck
November 1st, 2017, 09:57 AM
Two or three of my best pens came from Kyle. You might hesitate to spend that kind of scratch on a pen off a forum but Kyle is a square dealer and a good guy and my transactions with him could not have been better.

That is a heck of a piece of kit. Of course, I can't afford it.

I agree. Kyle is an excellent seller and this is a gorgeous pen that is becoming harder and harder to find.

kyleparsons4842
November 1st, 2017, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the kind words gentlemen!