PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Parker Vacumatic Major (Broad) + Parker Duofold Jr. (Fine)

Shane Cavitt
September 12th, 2017, 12:56 PM
So I have been on a bit of a buying spree over the past 3-4 weeks. Primarily dipping my toes into the vintage arena. All of which were new to me in all ways. I had never seen or held one of these types of pens prior to buying them. So I am figuring out what I like and what I don't. Letting go of the ones that I don't mesh with.

1) 1946 Parker Vacumatic Major - I am pasting the exact wording used to describe the pen when I purchased it. It is accurate in all respects:

1946 brown Parker Vacumatic Major fountain pen in excellent condition.
Pen was cleaned and disassembled. New diaphragm was installed.
Pen fills and writes as it should.
Barrel imprints are very good with visible date code ( nib with same date code),
Barrel clarity superior.
Cap band and clip without significant wear.
Single black jewel excellent.
Blue diamond on clip.
Overall excellent pen with no flaws.Length capped is 5 1/16".
No personalization.

Asking price is $90 shipped to your door CONUS

2) Parker Duofold Jr. - Purchased from another member here on the board. I would describe it as a User Grade. Fills and writes just as it should. Hairline crack on the cap below the bottom cap band. Wear on the barrel where the cap sits when capped. Also, have a black cap (streamline version) that can be purchased with it.

Only reason I am letting go of this one is that I found a "Big Red" afterwards and I much prefer how the larger pen sits in my hand.

Asking price for the pen with both caps is $85 shipped to your door CONUS

Will consider all reasonable offers!

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Shane Cavitt
September 14th, 2017, 08:58 AM
Bump

Shane Cavitt
September 16th, 2017, 06:18 AM
Weekend bump

Shane Cavitt
September 19th, 2017, 06:48 AM
Still available

Shane Cavitt
September 22nd, 2017, 08:13 AM
Bump for the weekend with price reductions