PDA

View Full Version : FS: Huge Pen Sale - Parker, Visconti, Aurora, Pelikan

CeeElle
September 23rd, 2017, 09:12 PM
I've been doing a bit of a spring clean out (spring in this part of the world anyway) of my pen collection and would rather these mostly unused pens go to new owners. More pictures are available on request and if you are interested in all of them, please get in touch via PM.

All sold

All prices above include FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING via standard post with tracking. For signature on delivery please add $5, for express, please enquire. Please send me a PM if you would like to purchase, would like multiple items or have any questions. First to pay secures the pen.

All payments are via paypal and I will wear the fee unless you be so kind as to pay via F&F.

Cheers
Chris

CeeElle
September 26th, 2017, 12:23 AM
Bumping with some price drops. A reminder that all prices include shipping :)

Robert
September 26th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Someone needs to snap up that Pelikan 101n - - it's an absolutely gorgeous pen, and the asking price is fair. This is my favorite smallish Pelikan.

CeeElle
September 26th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Someone needs to snap up that Pelikan 101n - - it's an absolutely gorgeous pen, and the asking price is fair. This is my favorite smallish Pelikan.

My thoughts exactly on the look and feel of the pen, the material is quite pearlescent in the flesh.

Robert
September 27th, 2017, 04:28 PM
CeeElle - - If only Pelikan would offer the same material/colors in an M600, I'd be all over it, and Pelikan would rake in a lot of $$. I guess that just adds to the cachet of the 101n in question.

Lunaelsol
September 27th, 2017, 09:18 PM
is the owl for sale too?

CeeElle
September 27th, 2017, 09:22 PM
is the owl for sale too?

Sorry the statues are not for sale.

Memory
September 27th, 2017, 10:56 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one that really wants that owl! It's amazing!

CeeElle
September 29th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Bumping with some price drops - good deals to be had here!

CeeElle
October 5th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Bump with some reductions on remaining pens.

CeeElle
October 11th, 2017, 04:47 AM
Bump for the remaining Italian beauties.