PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FSOT: TWSBI Vac Mini, clear, fine nib

Alchemist
October 3rd, 2017, 06:33 PM
I'd like to sell my Vac Mini, or trade for a TSWBI 580 AL. Having to unscrew the cap and screw it onto the back end of the pen doesn't work for me, as I have to take it out frequently to use for a short period of time. The pen is in good condition, with a brand new barrel (the original barrel had developed some cracks in the back threads), and the fine nib is a pleasure to use. The only flaw is some microscratching on the cap band at it's widest diameter from setting the pen down on my desk, and I've found the same issue on other TWSBI pens. If it bothers you, you can get a new cap for $4 from TWSBI. Asking $50 shipped in CONUS.

Thanks for looking.

Bisquitlips
October 4th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Hi,

What is the ink you are using in your photos?

Thanks!

Alchemist
October 4th, 2017, 06:20 PM
It's Noodlers North Star Liberator.

lowks
October 5th, 2017, 11:02 PM
What trade are you interested in ? Nvm I misread. Free bump then

Alchemist
October 21st, 2017, 08:07 AM
Bump

Memory
October 21st, 2017, 03:06 PM
Greetings,

Am I correct that 580 and vac mini nibs are interchangeable? If so, I might have a black 580AL I'm willing to trade. I'm not too interested in the fine nib, but if they're really interchangeable, you could keep that we could just swap bodies. Let me know what you think :)

Alchemist
October 21st, 2017, 04:00 PM
I would have been fine with that, but I checked with TWSBI, and the nibs are not interchangeable.Sorry.

Memory
October 21st, 2017, 04:29 PM
Aw shucks. That's weird because another thread said they were both #5 nibs. I wonder if they meant the mini. Either way, best of luck!