PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Various collectable MB pens for sale

zaddick
October 6th, 2017, 10:28 AM
I am clearing out some of my Montblanc pens that don't see the light of day. Prices include shipping in the US. Insurance or signature confirmation are extra. International will be more expensive at cost.

Toscanini Donation pen – SOLD

Bach Donation pen – Brand new with all boxes and papers (this is the large box with music sheets), F nib. $1000

Woolf WE set – M nib on FP, sealed, bought by me at Mb boutique. $1150

Alfred Hitchcock great characters pen – F nib, pen had to be exchanged to F as they all came with M, test dipped and then cleaned and put away, all boxes and papers and stamped from MB, as new condition. REDUCED to $2000

Montblanc Dumas - SOLD

Questions are welcomed but will not hold the pen. The first firm committment to purchase gets it. I'll work on getting pictures up. You can also PM me your email and I can directly send you any photos you want to see of the pens.

Thanks for looking.

zaddick
October 29th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Bump

zaddick
November 10th, 2017, 01:46 PM
bump

zaddick
November 27th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Dumas sold

Chaverim
April 5th, 2018, 05:24 PM
Are you open to any trades? I’m seriously interested in the Bach.

zaddick
April 5th, 2018, 09:23 PM
Depends. To be honest I am picky and looking to reduce my count of pens, but it is possible. Message me with some suggestions.

zaddick
May 1st, 2018, 02:56 PM
Toscanini sold. Others still available. If you are looking for any 149s I have some that may be of interest. Feel free to PM.

Chaverim
May 1st, 2018, 10:18 PM
I’m certainly interested in some of your pens. I have sent you a PM.