PDA

View Full Version : PEN TRAY - Esterbrooks, Parkers, LAMY, and Classicus [B-D]

Jobesmirage
October 7th, 2017, 07:02 AM
I haven't posted a pen tray in a while but I thought I would do it because... I have too many pens right now:

1. Esterbrook M2 Grey - 9555 - Fine Master series nib - a great looking M2 pen with a solid cap and nice body. Some oxidation on the hoop filler but does not affect performance. The pen holds a ton of ink and is ready to go! - $50

2. Esterbrook M2 Olive - 9556 - Firm Fine nib - a great looking M2 pen with a solid cap and nice body. The pen holds a ton of ink and is ready to go! - $50

3. Esterbrook M2 Teal - 9550 -Extra Fine Posting - a great looking M2 pen with a solid cap and nice body. The sac is a little pink but its not an issue. The pen holds a ton of ink and is ready to go! - $50

4. Esterbrook M2 Black - Osmiroid Fine Italic nib - a great looking M2 pen with a solid cap. This pen has an issue where the section that screws onto the body can be overscrewed and become loose.
If you dont over tighten it holds together just fine. The pen holds a ton of ink and this ones sac has just been replaced - $35

5. Parker 21 Super Black M nib [B] - The pen isnt a Parker 21 but a Parker 21 SUPER, the difference is very pronounced because the filler system is very similar to the Parker 51 and is very reliable. Unlike some of the earlier Parker 21s, the super does not leak and is very stable, I like to think of them as the little cousin to the 51. $35

6. Parker 21 Super Black F nib [B] - The pen isnt a Parker 21 but a Parker 21 SUPER, the difference is very pronounced because the filler system is very similar to the Parker 51 and is very reliable. Unlike some of the earlier Parker 21s, the super does not leak and is very stable, I like to think of them as the little cousin to the 51. This one has an interestingly stained sac... its lavender purple, the pen has been cleaned and theres no issue but its a cool little thing about this pen. [B]SOLD

7. Parker 21 Super Teal F nib - The pen isnt a Parker 21 but a Parker 21 SUPER, the difference is very pronounced because the filler system is very similar to the Parker 51 and is very reliable. Unlike some of the earlier Parker 21s, the super does not leak and is very stable, I like to think of them as the little cousin to the 51. This one has a somewhat transparent sac with some staining from a blue ink in the pen. - $40 (little higher price because the sac is nice and the colors a little more rare) [B]SOLD

8. Parker 51 Aero Teal Blue M-BB gold nib [D]- I received this strange Parker where the top of the hooded section was damaged and then I wrote with the pen anyways and it turns out the nib has a bit of line variation. I posted on r/fountainpens about it a few months ago and it may have been done on purpose to give the writing some spring-eyness. The sac is in good shape and its a bit of a unique pen. https://imgur.com/a/nuO3C - $60

9. Navy Grey Parker 51 Aerometic M Nib [D] - The pen is in great shape overall and the sac has some clarity left. The body has some scratches but its not really noticeable. The pen CAP however has some plating loss on the backside. While the jewel is in really good condition, the plating loss on the pen cap is NOTICEABLE. The pen is beautiful but the cap is not great but it would make a great everyday use pen - SOLD

10. Parker 75 Fountain Pen Black Lacquer, French, 18k Fine Nib [C] - This is the first time I've owned a Parker 75 that wasnt in the silver pattern. I think that the black and gold design looks very classy. The pen has a c/c converter system and I will include a converter with the pen. There are some scratches on the body that are visible on the pen and the price has been adjusted for this. The pen is in great shape and if you have a silver one.. why not include a black one in your collection! - $95

11. Classicus Plus Gold and Brown Leather Wrap 14K Fine Nib - Very springy nib with this pen. I purchased this from an artist a couple of months ago who used this to sketch fine lines. The nib is nice and springy and the pen takes a standard converter. $75

12. LAMY Riato 49 Demonstrator 14K Western Fine Nib - A really really rare pen that I havent seen before anywhere and I don't think I've even seen one online before. The Riato is an older LAMY pen and you find those around once in a blue moon but a demonstrator... well its not often you see anything like it. The pen works well and features a small gold fine nib and a transparent body, which is interesting too because the ratio also came with steel nibs. The body will hold ink and the piston works well. Now the bad part about this pen is that the CAP is in terrible shape. The cap has cracks all around the pen and it WILL LEAK if you put water into it. The cap however does cap fine as the cracks do not seem to affect the threading. Not sure how to price it but its a really unique piece of history $75 OBO

SHIPPING INCLUDED IN CONUS FOR ALL PENS

Verification - https://imgur.com/a/frx0Z

Jobesmirage
October 11th, 2017, 05:51 PM
#9 SOLD!

heymatthew
October 11th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Pm sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro