PDA

View Full Version : Selling my collection

Tyke
October 8th, 2017, 12:04 PM
I am selling the bulk of my fountain pen collection. Every item described is in excellent/as new condition unless stated otherwise. Please contact me if you wish to buy an item or require further information/pictures. Postage is included and will be via courier and usually signed for and insured (apart from low value items). If you wish to buy more than one item I will of course reduce the postage. Postage is to UK mainland only - deliveries to non mainland addresses and overseas will be charged extra.

Payment by bacs or Paypal.

If anyone wishes to buy the whole collection then I am open to offers.

Parker Vacumatic green pearl stripe (made in USA). No bite marks and I would describe as very good condition with a fine nib. Comes with original box. £55.

Parker 51 black with brushed metal cap. Very good condition with no posting or bite marks, caps ding free but does have minor scratching. English made pen. Comes with a non-original Parker box. £60.

Mabie Todd and Co The Swan eye dropper pen from 1910-20. Black rubberised finish with good fine nib. Clipless. No packaging. £50.

Cross Stylo Plume classic black with M nib, all original packaging. £70.

TWSBI Classic piston filler, blue with B nib. With all original packaging including unopened silicon grease bottle and piston removal tool. £35.

TWSBI 580 demonstrator piston filler with medium italic nib PLUS 2 extra nib units - broad italic and standard medium.With all original packaging including unopened silicon grease bottle and piston removal tool. £55.

Monteverde Invincia matte carbon with 1.1mm italic nib - as new with all original packaging. £45.

Monteverde Prima brown swirl with 1.1mm italic nib - as new will all original packaging. £40.

Namiki Falcon black/gold (resin version) with soft medium 14k gold nib - as new with original packaging. £110.

Noodlers Konrad ebonite piston fill pen - FP dark brown fitted with a Goulet pens medium no 6 nib - with original packaging (packaging is damaged). £35.

Noodlers Nib Creeper (piston fill) Jade with noodlers flex nib - with original packaging (packaging is damaged). £15.

Noodlers Konrad marbled acrylic Ghostly Lapis piston filler with Noodlers flex nib - with original packaging (packaging is damaged). £30.

Noodlers Konrad acrylic blue piston filler with Noodlers flex nib - with original packaging (packaging is damaged). £20.

Ohto Tasche blue - this is a very small and thin pen ideal for a diary pen or ladies pen but has a very good size once the lid is posted (10cm capped and 14.3cm posted) - takes a short cartridge. Nib is not marked but I would say a fine/medium. No packaging. £15.

Italix Parsons Essential - clerical purple with B stub nib and original packaging. £30.

Italix Commodores Credential - medium italic nib and original packaging. £60.

Lamy Palladium medium 14k gold nib as new with all packaging. £100.

Lamy Safar red. Medium nib no packaging. £8.

Varuna Rajan ebonite pen - red/white/blue swirl - very large hand made pen 15cm capped 19cm posted, 13.5cm unposed - no packaging includes generic converter. £70.

Kaweko Sport clear demonstrator medium nib. No packaging. £20.

Kaweko Sport blue broad nib plus all original packaging. £25.

Hero 590 black/gold with I would say a fine nib - huge pen - 15.5cm capped and 14.5cm uncapped with packaging. £5.

Jinhao 159 - MB 149 chinese copy and same size. I would say a medium nib, No packaging. £5.

Memory
October 8th, 2017, 12:36 PM
sending PM

Lunaelsol
October 13th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Hello PM sent

Lunaelsol
October 16th, 2017, 09:49 PM
is the vac still available?

jjlax10
October 17th, 2017, 08:29 AM
What size nib is on the Parker 51 Black?