PDA

View Full Version : Delta BLUE JAY Limited Edition from Italy.....

www.stilografica.it
April 30th, 2013, 04:01 AM
Dear Users of FPGeeks,

I'm here to introduce a new pen that we produced with Delta factory : the Blue Jay limited edition.

The dimensions are the same as the model Dolce Vita Medium Size.

The cap and body of this new exclusive limited edition writing set are hand turned from a solid bar of special resin featuring a mesh of the Blue Jay colors.

The Blue Jay Writing Collection consists of four writing instruments: a ballpoint, roller ball, and two fountain pens. The ballpoint pens feature a rotating mechanism, while both the fountain pens and the roller ball feature a screw cap finished with a satin metal finial displaying the Delta logo. Of course, each pen comes with Delta’s clip with the classic 30′s wheel for an easy fit in the breast pocket.

The fountain pens will be available as a piston and cartridge/converter filler and both will come with 14 carat gold nib available in EF, F, M, B, and STUB.

Each pen will be limited to the following:
35 Blue Jay piston filling fountain pens € 411,58 (~$534)
35 Blue Jay cartridges/converter filling fountain pens € 378,52 (~$491)
35 Blue Jay roller balls € 221,49 (~$287)
20 Blue Jay ballpoint pens € 204,96 (~$265)

Each single piece is numbered from 0 to 34. Naturally ballpoint pens are numbered from 0 to 19.
Writing instruments Delta Blue Jay are on sale exclusively at Casa della Stilografica and on my website http://www.stilografica.it

I hope you like it!

Greetings from Italy.
Marco
Casa della Stilografica - Firenze
www.stilografica.it

Tracy Lee
April 30th, 2013, 04:50 AM
Yes, like very much indeed! :-)

kaisnowbird
April 30th, 2013, 08:08 AM
So pretty... :cool:

KrazyIvan
April 30th, 2013, 09:48 AM
I don't really have a grail pen but if I did, it would look a lot like this one. :)

gentlyom
May 2nd, 2013, 07:27 PM
I have never had a Delta, but seems that won't be long from now. :)

kirkylarky
May 2nd, 2013, 09:03 PM
Im tempted to buy one!
So beautiful!
Too bad my wallet can't take it :)