PDA

View Full Version : Valiant Intermediate Pad Paper: A Review

RomellESC
October 10th, 2017, 11:24 AM
A review of my favorite cheap pad paper. I apologize for the improper positioning of the photo. This is my first review,
This paper is very fountain pen friendly. It's a very cheap pad paper, costing about 1 dollar for 80 leaves. There is minimal showthrough at the back of the paper. So far, this is the best cheap kind of paper that i bought, which is very fountain pen friendly. Here in the Philippines it can be bought at National Book Store, and the paper is a local brand, so it's widely available in the country. This is my favorite paper to use in school, beating other local brands like Orions and SM Low Price, all three are fountain pen friendly, but this is the friendliest I had so far, and it's a great paper that exceeded my expectations. This paper is almost as good as Rhodia.

Inkflow
October 12th, 2017, 08:41 AM
The appearance reminds me very much of a certain pad available stateside, the Target brand Up and Up large wire bound steno pad. It's 8.5 x 11, and sometimes is called "legal pad." It, too, is cheap, but fountain pen friendly paper.

xewepi714
May 23rd, 2023, 09:18 PM
. Size of the move: The size of your move is another crucial factor that determines the cost of hiring a moving service. The more stuff you have, the more time and resources the moving company will need to allocate to your move, which will increase the cost. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8CmOe_1hHo