PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Mosaique

cjs
October 11th, 2017, 08:35 AM
I have for sale 3 Sailor Mosaique fountain pens. All are NIB. There are several nib combinations available. Price depends upon nib chosen. Please contact me for your preference and price.

jasonf
October 11th, 2017, 08:50 AM
PMd

cjs
October 11th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Dear ALL,

I have been SLAMMED WITH INQUIRIES regarding the Sailorr Mosaique! Thank you each and every one! Due to the permutations offered, I simply can't keep up with the responses. So let me add some specificity. I have all FOUR colors of the Mosaique: red, brown, black and green. I also have the Nagahara pens in black/grey and red Mosaique. They will have preference as to specialty nibs.
The Mosaics are $500 each color except green which is $525 with standard nibs. The Nagahara pens are $650 with standard nibs. For specialty nibs add:
Naginata 75
Fude 100
Cross 275
Cross concord 300
Emperor tab +75.
These are the specialty nibs I have remaining and as you know they are nearly impossible to obtain anymore.

Please bear with me and submit firm offers to buy. I have a little flexibility of buying more than one. Priority postage is $7 on normal sized pen boxes.

Thank you!
Chris

katherine
October 11th, 2017, 11:39 AM
Which size are the Mosaiques? (I'm not sure if they were made in more than one)

cjs
October 11th, 2017, 12:01 PM
The Mosaique are Professional Gear full size. Sailor did make the Nagahara specialty pens in Mosaique, and also the 1911 in Mosaique (though not for the US).

cjs
October 11th, 2017, 12:02 PM
The red Mosaique Nagahara specialty pen is sold.

cjs
October 11th, 2017, 12:03 PM
The green Mosaique is sold.