PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Visconti Ultima Lira

InkyAccountant
October 11th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Please forgive me ahead of time as I am not sure that I am truly ready to part with this pen, however all the Visconti’s that I own I use with the exception of this pen and I just don’t enjoy keeping a pen in the drawer and never using it. But, this may only be testing the water.

This is a never used Visconti Ultima Lira Regno d’Italia LE pen with case, inkwell and certificate. The inner case is in perfect condition, outer box has a torn front flap at the two edges (visible in photo). The pen is a silver overlay with a 14kt Med Nib, never dipped/filled. There is a slight scuff on the cap (resin) shown in the picture. This is how I received the pen. It has been stored in the case as you see it in my office desk.

Again I am not sure the value of this pen, only what I paid for it (value to me), but I would like to consider trades for other pens I may actually use.
I would be interested in Visconti/Nakaya/ possibly others, let me know what you have and what you would consider. I only have 1 Nakaya so would be interested in almost any depending on condition. Visconti’s I already own (so would not be interested in trading for); HS Bronze, HS Crystal, Opera Master Swirl Demo & Titanium Skeleton.

Thanks for looking.

InkyAccountant
October 14th, 2017, 12:45 PM
/bump