PDA

View Full Version : Today the Mr Postman brought toys!

Stefan
April 30th, 2013, 02:10 PM
UK Ink Drop! :dance3:

Uncle Red
April 30th, 2013, 02:49 PM
OO, Copper Burst is really nice, great shading. I'd love to see the Diamine Vermillion.

Stefan
April 30th, 2013, 03:18 PM

Bogon07
April 30th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Copper Burst (?) shows some wonderful shading like combining Noodler's Golden Brown and Walnut.

Vermillion seems a nice colour, similar to Fuyu-gaki.

KrazyIvan
April 30th, 2013, 08:23 PM
D'oh! Copper Burst! That's the sample I forgot to put in my cart.

Uncle Red
May 1st, 2013, 10:35 AM
Thanks Stompie, that gives me a good baseline for the color. Looks like I'll be adding Vermillion to my wish list.

dobemom
May 3rd, 2013, 11:22 AM
I just ordered a sample of Copper Burst and your writing sample makes me a happy camper that I did!

cwent2
May 9th, 2013, 09:35 PM
I just ordered a sample of Copper Burst and your writing sample makes me a happy camper that I did!
Ok, I am new at this and willing to let my nicker's be seen so to speak. So Copper Burst is a color made by which ink company?

Reminder - a dumb question is one that is not asked. At least that's what they said in Instructor School in the Air Force. :confused:

cedargirl
May 9th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Copper Burst is Private Reserve. I bought some recently and I'm loving it. It's one of the main culprits in my current love affair with brown inks. My (short) experience with it shows that it doesn't like to sit around too much not being used; but that might not be the case in all pens. I've only had it in one so far.

79spitfire
May 9th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Nice, don't drink it all at once!

GourmetPens
May 9th, 2013, 10:40 PM
Oooh I'll have to get some of that Copper Burst! I love coppery inks! Very pretty.

cwent2
May 10th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Copper Burst is Private Reserve. I bought some recently and I'm loving it. It's one of the main culprits in my current love affair with brown inks. My (short) experience with it shows that it doesn't like to sit around too much not being used; but that might not be the case in all pens. I've only had it in one so far.

Thanks

Herry
March 25th, 2023, 12:05 PM
Although it can be difficult to keep up with toddlers and their needs, it is essential to do so. Providing them with love, a safe environment, good nutrition, and opportunities to explore and learn will help them thrive. Ultimately, meeting their needs will help create a strong bond between you and your toddler, while also helping them live a healthy and successful life. https://toddlershelp.com/best-toddler-girl-toys/