PDA

View Full Version : Community Tab: Reputation Board Question

Chrissy
October 25th, 2017, 10:03 AM
I have a feeling that everyone gets some sort of an 'annual bonus' onto their Reputation Board points total, every year on their anniversary of joining the forum. Does anyone know how many points this bonus award is? :blink:

Robert
October 25th, 2017, 04:53 PM
If I recall correctly (a sometimes dubious proposition) you get one additional point on each anniversary of your membership. Whether more is involved (like a minimum number of posts during the year) or if the Admin. is keeping up with this program, I don't know.

TSherbs
October 25th, 2017, 07:30 PM
what's the "reputation board"??

Chrissy
October 26th, 2017, 04:40 AM
what's the "reputation board"??
If you click on the down arrow next to the Community tab (below Forum What's New & Member Map) ^^^^^^
You can see our Reputation Board. By clicking on any member name on the reputation board, you can see reputation points they have left or received.

You can give fellow members positive, neutral or negative reputation for any post, by clicking on the Star next to the Thanks button. However, in my past experience, the current setting seems to be that you may only leave reputation once for any member. I've previously left reputation for members and found that when I tried to leave more for the same member, I could not. How long that time limit lasts is unclear since there aren't any details anywhere about how the reputation board works. :confused:

Oh and check out your Notifications tab. ;)

TSherbs
October 26th, 2017, 12:26 PM
ha! Thanks!

I learned also that someone gave me negative points and left me a rude remark once. Go figure. :)

Chrissy
October 27th, 2017, 03:50 AM
ha! Thanks!

I learned also that someone gave me negative points and left me a rude remark once. Go figure. :)

No problem. :) Sorry that you learned some bad news that you didn't know before. :( When someone sends you a PM, leaves you reputation or selling/buying feedback you should always receive a Notification so that you know straight away. :)

Chrissy
November 10th, 2017, 02:37 AM
If I recall correctly (a sometimes dubious proposition) you get one additional point on each anniversary of your membership. Whether more is involved (like a minimum number of posts during the year) or if the Admin. is keeping up with this program, I don't know.

Thank you. :) I wasn't sure whether it is only one point or more. I think the Admin is still keeping up with the program though. :)

FredRydr
November 10th, 2017, 05:45 AM
ha! Thanks!

That reflects more on him/her than it does on you.

Chrissy
December 30th, 2017, 05:14 AM
To update this thread, I can now confirm I have gone up from 7 to 8 on the anniversary of my joining FPG. I assume this is just my annual bonus at work? :blink:

I was beginning to think I would be stuck on 7 forever. :(