PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FC Tibaldi pocket 20

mandrbeck
October 26th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Pen is sold for zero dollars profit. Everyone can rest easy now.

franzdimson
October 26th, 2017, 05:29 PM
A Charity FC 20 without a nib, eyedroppered, and sold for 20% more than what the original price was a month ago?
That's a shame. I'm sorry to say, but that's a shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jon Szanto
October 26th, 2017, 05:40 PM
A Charity FC 20 without a nib, eyedroppered, and sold for 20% more than what the original price was a month ago?
That's a shame. I'm sorry to say, but that's a shame.

I couldn't agree more. If the OP made a commitment that the profit made on this pen was earmarked for a charity event and they showed proof of deposit, that would be fine. There are all kinds of places to make money but making it on the back of a goodwill project is really pathetic.

Shameful behavior, in my book.

mandrbeck
October 26th, 2017, 05:49 PM
It’s actually 8% more than the cost, and I’m happy to listen to offers. I thought I’d like this pen, but I don’t. I didn’t buy it to sell. I just don’t like the way it feels and I can’t return it. As you know, a more appropriate response is to message me directly instead of posting on the ad.

mandrbeck
October 26th, 2017, 05:51 PM
I’m going to close this ad because people love to fight online and it really serves no purpose. If someone wants to buy this pen they can message me. I’ll consider offers, but I won’t take less than I paid.