PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Waterman Le Man 200 Blue Caviar Rhapsody - FP and BP

BayesianPrior
October 29th, 2017, 07:14 AM
Up for sale is a lovely pair of Waterman Le Man 200: Fountain Pen and Ballpoint Pen in "Blue Caviar" finish.

The fountain pen has a very nice (& springy) 18k fine nib.

As far as I can tell, the pens are in almost perfect condition. The fountain pen has gone through only a few fills and has been flushed.

These pens come in a gift box along with a bottle of Waterman Florida Blue ink and a convertor for the fountain pen. I will also include two Monteverde blue-black gel refills for the ballpoint (one partially used).

Due to shipping costs, I am happy to sell the complete set OR just the pens without the box and ink. I will sell the ballpoint separately but not the fountain pen.

I am asking $225 for the pens, including worldwide shipping costs. If you want the ink and box, you will cover shipping costs according to your desired method.

I will sell the ballpoint on its own for $50.

If my asking price is wildly out of line, please send me a PM to discuss. I am happy to consider reasoned offers.

BayesianPrior
November 21st, 2017, 12:28 PM
Bump. Redenomination in USD and price drop.

BayesianPrior
January 20th, 2018, 10:59 AM
Worth a bump, I suppose.

BayesianPrior
February 18th, 2018, 04:28 AM
Price reduction to $225 including worldwide shipping - without the ink and box. If you want the ink and box, you cover additional shipping costs.