PDA

View Full Version : Assorted Pens For Sale

JoeFromNashville
October 31st, 2017, 10:49 AM
I've posted an assortment of pens for sale on Instagram and the Pen Addict Slack Channel, and wanted to go ahead and post them here as well before I put them up on my website later this week. Happy to discuss price reductions on purchases of multiple pens, and if on higher priced items/multiple pens I'm willing to negotiate shipping. Otherwise, S&H is $8 flat rate in the U.S., International considered on a case-by-case basis as we'll have to negotiate the cost.

I've kept a running Google Sheet of availability and pricing here. First come, first served. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e9HFH4LWDJtPoQ4w6KQYZExFqBfocmg2ml4opkdt5Aw/edit?usp=sharing

Pictures are available here: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba6e6aJH7Zw/?taken-by=gentlemanstationer

The Sheet also indicates whether there is a review with pictures of the specific pen posted on www.gentlemanstationer.com.

Thanks!

TSRodes
October 31st, 2017, 10:57 AM
PM incoming :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pendel
October 31st, 2017, 11:44 AM
PM sent (for the Maxima).

:-)

penwash
October 31st, 2017, 03:45 PM
Joe from Nashville,

Why not also stay around and participate or generate discussions here at the forum.

JoeFromNashville
November 1st, 2017, 09:41 AM
Unfortunately the blog has to be my "voice" for now, since it takes up so much time (at least 2-3 hrs daily). I have a day job and an hour-long commute each way, and, well, not many hours left in the day....

JoeFromNashville
November 1st, 2017, 09:42 AM
I've also updated the spreadsheet and dropped the price on a few remaining items, hope people find something they've been looking for...

penwash
November 1st, 2017, 09:55 AM
Unfortunately the blog has to be my "voice" for now, since it takes up so much time (at least 2-3 hrs daily). I have a day job and an hour-long commute each way, and, well, not many hours left in the day....

Okay, since you're a blogger, you may write about the story of the revival of FPGeeks. Just an idea :)

SIR
November 1st, 2017, 12:46 PM
Which are the yellow, brown, and black ones (right hand side and top, first photo)?

JoeFromNashville
November 2nd, 2017, 12:55 PM
The yellow pen is the Delta Rediscover Pompeii; the black and white swirl is the Delta Journal. The brown is a Delta Fusion 82, which sold.