PDA

View Full Version : Sharing the Happy!

VertOlive
November 1st, 2017, 12:50 PM
I received a Happy Massdrop today and have a little PIF to offer to share the Happy: A new Pilot Plumix, a new Pilot Varsity, some cartridges, maybe even a batch of ink samples. Heaven knows what else will end up in the box.

The Plumix has a Real Italic Nib for you to try ( can be fitted to a Pilot Metro as well), the Varsity has an amazing little M nib. Pick the colors from the photo, if you're the winner.

Just post your name below and when the time comes, we'll throw them all into the Red Coffin and pull one out!

Maybe ask for them for your kids or for your newbie self. I pay shipping CONUS, AK, HI.

https://i.imgur.com/WjaokDi.jpg?1

VertOlive
November 1st, 2017, 02:44 PM
waldbrent says he's in!

TSherbs
November 1st, 2017, 03:35 PM
Just want to say, awesome!

But don't put my name in. I just want to applaud the good deed!

Vespagirl
November 1st, 2017, 03:55 PM
May I put my name in so that I might pass them on to a newbie in the event of winning? I work with a newbie and she doesn’t have much for pens. I pass her what I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon Szanto
November 1st, 2017, 04:02 PM
I don't need anything at all, but I just wanted to say that I am happy that *you* are happy!

VertOlive
November 1st, 2017, 06:03 PM
May I put my name in so that I might pass them on to a newbie in the event of winning? I work with a newbie and she doesn’t have much for pens. I pass her what I can.

Of course! Thanks for joining in!

waldbrent
November 1st, 2017, 08:46 PM
waldbrent says he's in!

Apologies, i wasn’t sure if i should post here as well! Thank you!

KKay
November 2nd, 2017, 08:36 AM
Put my name in the hat. I would love to pass some of these on to some young people I know.

Hawk
November 2nd, 2017, 10:26 AM
Thanks for the happy deed. Since I don’t have a name, I can’t win. Someone more deserving will win, that makes me very happy.

VertOlive
November 2nd, 2017, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the happy deed. Since I don’t have a name, I can’t win. Someone more deserving will win, that makes me very happy.

You can use an alias.....! :spy:

VertOlive
November 10th, 2017, 07:41 PM
!PMUB!

VertOlive
November 19th, 2017, 06:49 PM
A Happy Box going out to waldbrent on Monday!

waldbrent
November 20th, 2017, 12:55 PM
thank you for the opportunity:-)

Marsilius
November 20th, 2017, 10:34 PM
I'm still a little worried about that "Red Coffin" comment . . .

VertOlive
November 21st, 2017, 09:23 AM
I'm still a little worried about that "Red Coffin" comment . . .

Ha! We live in a funeral home. The former owner was one of those "When I am Old I Shall Wear Purple", Red Hat ladies. She put a red coffin in the showroom thinking every woman over 50 would want one. It's been there for years. It's sort of the town joke at this point. "Hey Diana, sell that red one yet?" That sort of thing.

Marsilius
November 21st, 2017, 02:36 PM
OK, I did read about Red Coffin fingernail polish. One of my high school teachers was from a bid funeral home family. He drove the hearse at my mother's funeral and jokes about how he will be at all of them. I saw him recently, and he is now in his 80s. I told him I will make a point of not seeing him at my funeral (which will be true one way or another, I guess). Red Coffin Raffle it is!

Aleisha
February 1st, 2019, 02:38 AM
thank you for the opportunity:-)

But don't put my name in. I just want to applaud the good deed!

calamus
February 4th, 2019, 01:16 AM
Good pens, those. They write better than many pens that cost quite a bit more. Don't toss my name in the red coffin, but I'd like to see a photo of it if you'd care to post one.

Maybe you could sell that coffin faster if you repainted it a zebra or leopard pattern...

VertOlive
February 5th, 2019, 05:35 PM
This all went down in 2017, sorry to disappoint! As an aside, I have sold 3 red caskets since then. :rolleyes:

calamus
February 6th, 2019, 10:09 AM
This all went down in 2017, sorry to disappoint! As an aside, I have sold 3 red caskets since then. :rolleyes:

I still think you should try a zebra pattern.

Cyril
September 7th, 2020, 05:04 PM
Nice one !!:thank_you2:

MikeWill07
February 1st, 2021, 02:04 AM
Well done, that's a very interesting idea you've come up with. I'll have to take it on board:applause:.