PDA

View Full Version : INK REVIEW: Krishna Orchard Lily

migo984
November 2nd, 2017, 05:17 AM
Here is quick review of another Krishna ink. Orchard Lily is a lovely purple, with smoky grey undertones. I've written this review on Elias off-white smooth surface 100gsm paper. This is the paper used in the notebooks made for Everything Calligraphy, an online store based in the Philippines.

The pretty shading is even more pronounced on Tomoegawa, in particular the 52gsm white.

This review is especially for Lady Onogaro, who loves the colour purple :)

fountainpagan
November 2nd, 2017, 06:35 AM
Thank you, once again, for this review, Migo984.
Concerning a comment you have made on another thread, reviews are always subjective, whereas about inks of pens. But still usefull. I am glad you have "reviewed" your position on the matter, and changed decision ;-).

migo984
November 2nd, 2017, 07:16 AM
Thank you, once again, for this review, Migo984.
Concerning a comment you have made on another thread, reviews are always subjective, whereas about inks of pens. But still usefull. I am glad you have "reviewed" your position on the matter, and changed decision ;-).

Lol :-) I still paused before reviewing, as ink reviews can be so misleading. Personal bias does sometimes lead to misprepresentaion. But I'm glad you found this useful nevertheless :-)

Lady Onogaro
November 2nd, 2017, 10:46 AM
Oh, yes! (need I say more?) I have written the quotation down in my common place book.

penwash
November 2nd, 2017, 11:26 AM
Oh man, that purple is lovely. I've been so far unsuccessful in finding the purple that I like, but this one I must consider now.

Watch it, migo, between you and Chrissy, you both are going to spoil us with awesome ink reviews.

jacksterp
November 3rd, 2017, 10:37 AM
Oh man, that purple is lovely. I've been so far unsuccessful in finding the purple that I like, but this one I must consider now.

Watch it, migo, between you and Chrissy, you both are going to spoil us with awesome ink reviews.

You might consider Herbin Amethyste de l'Oural.