PDA

View Full Version : Pens For Sale - Waterman, Pilot, Visconti

RustyDarkMatter
November 3rd, 2017, 05:11 AM
I was looking to clean up my collection and get rid of pens that I do not use as often as I would like. I have three pens that I purchased in hopes of upgrading my collection but happened to not use. All prices are not set in stone, PM me with an offer and I will consider it, I am also open to trades (1 for 1, or 2 for 1, or even 3 for 1 if the offer is good).

sorry pictures are so big so all pictures will be at the end of the post.

Pen 1: Waterman Carene.

This is a very elegant pen that has an amazing nib on it. It has a great flow and it is very smooth. it is stiff so there won't be any line variation but what it lacks in line-variation it makes up for in consistency. This pen is in like new condition, only been inked once, and spent the rest of the time in my display case. It is only a few months old. I got it right before I got my Lamy Aion and fell in love with that instead. The nib is fine but the line width is more of a medium.

Asking price $140 or best offer

Pen 2: Pilot Custom 912

This pen's nib is called soft fine, it is a flexible nib, not as much as a Falcon nib but you can certainly get impressive line variation out of it. I, however, have don't have the patience or the touch to use it properly. I only inked it once when I first got it, then put it away in-inked always telling myself I would make time to learn. I don't think that day will come so I would prefer it go to someone who has the talent to use it or has the desire to learn. It has remained in a felt display case and shows no signs of wear, as mentioned it has only been inked once, and then I gave it a thorough cleaning and it has been sitting in my display case un-inked.

Asking price: $140 or best offerSOLD

Pen 3: Visconti Van Gogh Starry Night.

The Visconti Van Gogh is by far the prettiest pen in my collection, the more light you put it under the more colors you see in it. The nib is generous with the ink, especially for a medium nib. After I got this pen my father gave me his old Montblanc which I have been preferring to use because of personal reasons. This pen has only been inked twice and is just stunning to look at. there are no signs of wear or anything else because it has either been in my hand or in a felt lined display case.

Asking price: $180

Pen 1: Waterman Carene.
Pen 2: Pilot Custom 912
Pen 3: Visconti Van Gogh Starry Night.