PDA

View Full Version : SOLD WTS Baron Fig Confidant Notebooks & Franklin Christoph HPS Steel Nib (F)

Shane Cavitt
November 3rd, 2017, 09:50 AM
1) For sale are a few Baron Fig Confidant Notebooks. I have two (2) of the Flagship Size (5.4" x 7.7") in Charcoal. One is Ruled and the other is Blank. Both are brand new and still in the shrink wrap. Also, I have one (1) of the Pocket Size (3.5" x 5") in Charcoal. This one is also brand new, but it has been opened and not still in the shrink wrap.

Asking price for the whole lot (all three) is $30 shipped to your door CONUS. I prefer to sell them as a lot due to shipping costs.

***SOLD***2) For sale is a Franklin-Christoph #5 HPS Steel Nib (Fine). I acquired this nib new when I purchased a Model 45 XLV. I no longer have that pen and don't have any pens that will accept this size nib. So I have a nib with now way to use it. I don't believe I have ever even inked or used this nib. Can't swear to it, but I believe that to be the case.

Asking price is $12.50 shipped to your door CONUS.

If you want the notebooks and the nib, you can have it all for 35686356873568835689.

Shane Cavitt
November 10th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Weekend bump

Shane Cavitt
November 18th, 2017, 08:28 AM
Nib is sold and a price drop on the notebooks

Candioa
November 18th, 2017, 10:19 PM
I'll take the notebooks.