PDA

View Full Version : FS: OMAS Paragon Blue Royale, S2001 Ogiva, and Visconti Van Gogh old-style

2ntense
November 5th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Hello everyone,

Up for sale are three wonderful pens with which I must part due to limited funds.

First up is a gorgeous OMAS Royal Blue/Blue Royale Paragon (vintage-style) from 1994 that I previously listed but simply couldn't sell at the time. It has an OMAS in-house 18k F nib and writes smoothly and reliably with very slight natural line variation due to a slight architect-grind quality to the nib. The chatoyance (or the pearlescent shift of the light on the surface) is clear to see all the way around the pen but is particularly beautiful in alignment with the nib.
The pen has no (possibly undesired) celluloid shrinkage or discolouration that is occasionally seen with this model and colour and is thus in very good condition. The pen has an ebonite feed, gold trim, the typical OMAS roller clip, and a fairly unresistant piston-turning knob. All in all, a fine piece that isn't common and is becoming more desirable following OMAS' unfortunate close.
I am asking $800 USD $725 USD including worldwide shipping.

Second is an OMAS S2001 Ogiva Guilloche. It features a sterling silver guilloche cap, silver trim, a simple but effective clip, and has a very smooth 18k single-tone nib that I think is a broad (the nib is unlabeled). The nib is marked M and "OMAS", with the Agip logo in gold. The piston-turning and especially uncapping are remarkably smooth. The pen comes with its original OMAS/Agip box, but no papers. This is an uncommon and interesting pen - the guilloche design makes the pen very comfortable to hold and the material adds good weight to the pen without ruining the balance in the hand.
I am asking $375 USD $325 USD SOLD shipped worldwide, a much lower cost than I have ever seen for this pen.

The third pen is a Visconti Van Gogh "maxi" old-style in the vanilla finish. This one is particularly unique in that the end of the cap shows an striking crystallisation effect, showing the depth of the layers of acrylic very well. The pen has the tri-cam lock system, the less-ostentatious Visconti clip, the adjustable clip of the old-style maxis. It has a metal section and the lovely 14k duo-tone M nib with the old Visconti nib design and feel - it is very springy and has a decent bit of line-variation. The pen is converter filled, but unfortunately does not have the Visconti metal converter. It is instead supplied with a Waterman threaded converter, but works with a Faber-Castell/other standard converter as well. The pen is a deliciously smooth, expressive writer for a modern pen.
I am asking $220 USD $200 USD shipped worldwide.

Or take all three pens for $1,275 USD ​$1,200 with insured shipping anywhere in the world.

N.B. All pens have been lovingly used and shall be thoroughly cleaned and carefully packaged before being sent off.

I am willing to be a bit flexible in price if an offer is reasonable. Feel free to ask questions or for more photographs if needed (OMAS celluloids are notoriously difficult to capture)!
Please PM me if interested - the first person who asks to reserve the pen and pays within 24 hours gets the pen. I will ship within 24 hours of payment. Payment via PayPal is definitely preferred (details upon inquiry). Thanks very much.

2ntense
November 7th, 2017, 10:24 AM
Bump! Feel free to make offers!

2ntense
November 8th, 2017, 09:15 AM
Bump! Prices have been adjusted:

OMAS Paragon Blue Royale: $725
OMAS S2001 Ogiva: $325
Visconti Van Gogh vanilla maxi: $200

I need to sell these quickly if possible, as I need the funds for travel. I don't wish to compromise too much on the prices, but feel free to make reasonable offers!

2ntense
November 15th, 2017, 07:57 AM
Bump! OMAS S2001 Ogiva has been reserved, all the others are still available!

Here are two images of the S2001 with its box:

2ntense
December 15th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Bump! The S2001 has been sold.

The prices of the other two have been reduced slightly:

OMAS Paragon Blue Royale: $720
Visconti Van Gogh Maxi: $195

TheRealYossarian
December 16th, 2017, 10:05 PM

Do you have a box for the Paragon?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

2ntense
December 17th, 2017, 02:21 AM

Do you have a box for the Paragon?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

No, I do not have a box or papers for the Paragon.

2ntense
December 28th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Bump! Still in time for the holidays/New Year's.