PDA

View Full Version : Access blocked?

FredRydr
November 6th, 2017, 02:05 PM
I referred a fellow registered FPGeek to a URL for a thread in the Classifieds, and all he saw was the following. How is it fixed?

Chrissy
November 6th, 2017, 02:20 PM
The only time I've ever seen that page was when I tried to access something and I wasn't logged in to FPG.

jar
November 6th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Yup. Get him to clear cache, log out and then login.

fountainpagan
November 7th, 2017, 01:15 AM
As Jar.

It happened once to me. Easily fixed.

Jerome Tarshis
November 8th, 2017, 04:10 AM
It can be curiouser and curiouser. I have just now been logged in and been kicked out by the software twice, when I tried to (1) use the search function and (2) send a PM to another member. In the latter instance, the software took me back in without any action on my part. Let us see if I can post this message without being kicked out. If so, good news.

Farmboy
November 8th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Jerome,

I have read and am now responding to your post above to confirm it has been read. Please note that I have also just finished a grilled ham and cheese sandwich which may or may not have any bearing on curiosities of the logging.

FredRydr
November 9th, 2017, 04:57 AM
...Please note that I have also just finished a grilled ham and cheese sandwich which may or may not have any bearing on curiosities of the logging.
I learned all about logging when, at ten years old in 1962, I visited the Weyerhauser mill. I saw no ham and cheese, so I believe this must be mere coincidence.