PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Parker Duofolds with rare nibs

cjs
November 7th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Selling a few vintage Parker Duofolds. All are in excellent condition, and function properly. The three red ones sport rare nibs, the black one, not so rare.
First is a Big Red Duofold Senior flat top with incredible, large, stub nib, marked "Parker Duofold Deluxe 0005753 Made in USA". $350
(2) Black Senior Streamline with fine arrow nib. $125
(3) Red Duofold Senior Streamline with beautiful stub nib, marked Parker Duofold Pen. $285
(4) Rare Canadian Duofold Special with left oblique gold nib marked "Parker Duofold Pen Canada". $300
Add $7 for shipping, one or more.
If you do not like my prices, make me a reasonable offer.

Lunaelsol
November 8th, 2017, 06:50 AM
Beautiful!

cjs
December 5th, 2017, 02:10 PM
#3 Red Duofold streamlined SOLD

stub
December 6th, 2017, 04:58 AM
#3 Red Duofold streamlined SOLD

It wasn't me who bought it. NO! I SWEAR. :bounce:

I wonder if anyone knows not in numbers, but by visual comparison precisely how large a Doufold Senior is. I know there is some variety but google as I might I cannot get a picture of a Doufold Senior next to a pen I know like a Sheaffer OS Balance or even just a Lamy Safari or something I can conceptualize.

And streamline refers to the shape of the section, and cap, correct? & these pens would be Permanite yes? Any guess on dates? All my Duofolds are NS/AF or later UK squeezies.

-stub

Seattleite
December 7th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Hope that this helps, Stub.

Sheaffer Balance O.S. - Number Stick:) - Parker Duofold Senior - Parker Streamlined Duofold Senior.

https://fpgeeks.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=36392&d=1512671217

Bob

stub
December 8th, 2017, 01:32 AM
Ah. Thanks for that. I appreciate the effort and time it took to upload that. Very grateful.

I always though the difference between the Regular Senior and the Streamlined is that the cap and section were tapered differently but it also seems that the streamlined is a bit shorter. Meanwhile both pens look quite beefy and hopefully will be nice in the hand.

Bravo. & Thanks again.