PDA

View Full Version : FS: Pelikan M805 streseman, demonstrator and M800

Bostonfin
November 13th, 2017, 08:56 AM
Hi thanks for looking, these have been sitting for awhile unused so it’s time to give them a new home. All have EF nibs that write like a F comes with boxes and papers.

adhoc
November 13th, 2017, 09:20 AM
These are some very nice pens, but where are you from? What currency are the prices in? Do they include shipping? Any details about the pens; condition they are in and such?

heraclitus682
November 13th, 2017, 09:50 AM
These are some very nice pens, but where are you from? What currency are the prices in? Do they include shipping? Any details about the pens; condition they are in and such?

I bet he's from Boston which would mean dollars.

Bostonfin
November 13th, 2017, 10:29 AM

I’m just outside Chicago, I would be more than happy to cover shipping. Prices in usd. Shoot me an offer I’m a reasonable human being. Pens have been gently used and sat un-inked for a year so it’s time to move them. No marks or anything I can see.

Bostonfin
November 13th, 2017, 10:30 AM

I bet he's from Boston which would mean dollars.

I am a Celtics Fan [emoji23]

penwash
November 13th, 2017, 10:43 PM
I tried to PM you, but it bounced. You need to clear up your inbox or email me.

xwingrox
November 15th, 2017, 12:24 AM
@Bostonfin - I also tried PM'ing you but the messages bounced.

I don't see a price on your listing so I'd like to offer $250 (excluding shipping) for either the Demonstrator or the Stresseman :)
(Or maybe we can work out some sort of discount for both the Demo + Stresseman)

FYI, I also go by xwingrox on the fountainpennetwork in case you're wondering if I'm legit.

BayesianPrior
November 15th, 2017, 12:50 AM

I don't see a price on your listing so I'd like to offer $250 (excluding shipping) for either the Demonstrator or the Stresseman :)

FYI, I also go by xwingrox on the fountainpennetwork in case you're wondering if I'm legit.

It's not my place, but I think there are prices hidden between the photos of each pen. I see 450 under the demonstrator, 350 under the anthracite, and 250 under the black.

SIR
November 15th, 2017, 02:55 AM

It's not my place, but I think there are prices hidden between the photos of each pen. I see 450 under the demonstrator, 350 under the anthracite, and 250 under the black.

$250 seems very reasonable for the black M800.
One other thing... the demo looks as though it has an 'F' nib rather than 'EF' as stated.

Denizzz
November 15th, 2017, 09:04 AM
i might be interested in the transparent version.