PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Visconti Homo Sapiens Steel Age Midi (Medium Nib)

alwayssunnyalwaysreal
November 15th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Selling part of my collection.

PayPal accepted

(SOLD) Visconti Homo Sapiens Steel Age Midi

Additional pens listed in other postings, or at my site: https://alwayssunnyalwaysreal.wordpress.com/for-sale/

Thank you!

faithtvc15
November 15th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Higher res photos not showing on your web site.

alwayssunnyalwaysreal
November 15th, 2017, 01:02 PM
You can click each photo on my website to show the original resolution. That gives more details of the pen.

Thank you!

alwayssunnyalwaysreal
November 17th, 2017, 09:33 AM
Bump

alwayssunnyalwaysreal
November 19th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Bump

alwayssunnyalwaysreal
November 22nd, 2017, 09:21 AM
Bump

urushi4u
November 22nd, 2017, 11:09 AM
Stop bumping and be a contributor to the forum. Glad you've got your little blog, but please this isn't just a place for you to spam.

alwayssunnyalwaysreal
November 22nd, 2017, 11:34 AM
Selling well kept and good valued pens to other members in the community that deserve those pens more, is a good way to contribute to the community and the forum. Thank you!

heraclitus682
November 22nd, 2017, 11:49 AM
Stop bumping and be a contributor to the forum. Glad you've got your little blog, but please this isn't just a place for you to spam.

I don't think that bumping every other day fountain pen sales is really spamming. But it is a place to place fountain pens for sale which is what has happened here.

mrincon
November 22nd, 2017, 05:59 PM
I think perhaps the issue is that the prices are not available on the personal blog, while our rules here ask that someone list condition and price?

Alwayssunny - maybe just post your pens here directly, it's pretty straightforward! :)

alwayssunnyalwaysreal
November 22nd, 2017, 06:21 PM
I use my own website to host higher solution photos, and sometimes a lot more photos of the pens listed, so that anyone who's interested in the details can go there and take a look. So my own site is just to host more content. Essentially anything I list is the item that I have completed the review, but do not plan to keep, or purchased for personal use but later find the pen or ink not matching my personal preferences.

In fact I have listed the condition and price for the items on the posts here :) I only delete the details and the photo, if the item is sold and no longer available.

alwayssunnyalwaysreal
November 27th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Bump. This pen is no longer made by Visconti and not very easy to find from retailers.

alwayssunnyalwaysreal
November 29th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Price reduced.

alwayssunnyalwaysreal
December 4th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Bump

alwayssunnyalwaysreal
December 9th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Bump

alwayssunnyalwaysreal
December 14th, 2017, 08:13 AM
This pen is now sold. Thank you!