PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Edison Menlo pump-filler 18k B Richard Binder cursive italic

FredRydr
November 26th, 2017, 09:39 AM
SOLD: Edison Menlo pump-filler. 18k gold B nib finished to a wonderful cursive italic by Richard Binder.

This pen was custom-made for me in 2013 by Brian Gray from one of his attractive flecked patterns. I later had Richard Binder finish the nib in my presence until it was just right! The Edison Pen Co. website (http://edisonpen.com/index.cfm/2013/08/01/introducing-the-menlo-pump-filler) says it holds 1.7 ml of ink, and this pen features the all-brass pump-filler. The design is the same as classic pump-fillers, so disassembly is straightforward (you won't need to any time soon; in February 2017, Brian installed a new diaphragm). Nib swaps are very easy. You have a fantastic writer in a classic design, with modern reliability with support from Edison Pen Co.

$325 $295$245 ($195 without the nib) including shipping to anywhere served by the USPS. More elsewhere. The first PM that reads "I'll take the Menlo" holds it pending prompt PayPal payment. Questions and offers welcome (but do not hold the pen).

FredRydr
December 4th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Bigger price cut! :bump: