PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful ink boxes

migo984
November 28th, 2017, 06:44 AM
Ink comes in a variety of lovely bottles, but some of those bottles also come in beautiful outer boxes. Here are some of my favourites.

What are your favourite ink boxes?

Pterodactylus
November 28th, 2017, 08:17 AM
Nice :)

But I have to admit that I only keep the ink (bottles) and throw away the boxes (no matter which, never kept one yet).

Ok, not completely true, some are kept for a while in a cabinet, because my son like small boxes as moving archery targets.
We use a tin can cable car in front of a foam target which moves forth and back and shoot at the boxes hanging down from the cable car on a cord.

So we have always a demand for fresh ink boxes. ;)

You could send us yours as well...... :butcher::bounce::ph34r::bolt:

FredRydr
November 28th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Those boxes look awfully familiar....

migo984
November 28th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Those boxes look awfully familiar....

Well some are a few years old now. Do you have them too? :)

migo984
November 28th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Nice :)

But I have to admit that I only keep the ink (bottles) and throw away the boxes (no matter which, never kept one yet).

Ok, not completely true, some are kept for a while in a cabinet, because my son like small boxes as moving archery targets.
We use a tin can cable car in front of a foam target which moves forth and back and shoot at the boxes hanging down from the cable car on a cord.

So we have always a demand for fresh ink boxes. ;)

You could send us yours as well...... :butcher::bounce::ph34r::bolt:

I keep the bottles in their boxes as they are easier to stack and store, especially bottles like the vase-shaped Sailor bottles, of which I have quite a few.

However if I do decide to get rid of any I’ll send my surplus to you for “recycling” :):laser:

KKay
December 1st, 2017, 09:01 PM
I keep the boxes. I do like the look of those Kobe boxes!!!