PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Franklin Christoph Antique Glass

dylim1
November 30th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Up for sale are Franklin Christoph Antique Glass. Both pens are in great condition. I’m only selling within CONUS.

1. Sold First one is a Franklin Christoph Model 02. It has a broad nib. It’s really smooth. This pen comes with its leather pouch. I’m selling this pen for $195 shipped with insurance included.
* I can swap the broad nib out for a 1.1 nib with no extra charge.

2. Sold Second pen is a Franklin Christoph Model 31. It has a music nib and it’s smooth. This pen comes with its leather pouch. I’m selling this pen for $195 shipped with insurance included.
* If you're interested to switch the nib for a masuyama medium italic nib, I can swap it out too for extra $15.
* I can swap the music nib out for a 1.1 nib with no extra charge.

If you’d prefer to buy the pen without the nib, the pen will cost $185 each.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Link to pictures
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xh1aph22ba2w1np/AADjQXHcvPenqJU1JYkpSQQLa?dl=0

Wah Ching Yu
November 30th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Used Franklin Christoph pens for more than they cost new only a few months ago? When Franklin Christoph will soon be releasing more of these models in the same material at lower prices than you are asking?

dylim1
November 30th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Used Franklin Christoph pens for more than they cost new only a few months ago? When Franklin Christoph will soon be releasing more of these models in the same material at lower prices than you are asking?

So far, antique glass finish has only been available at pen shows and very limited number on their website. I got mine when I traveled to DC for pen show.

p.s. I bought the pen at full retail price at DC. The extra money here is to cover the shipping, insurance and Paypal fee.

Woody
November 30th, 2017, 06:39 PM

So far, antique glass finish has only been available at pen shows and very limited number on their website. I got mine when I traveled to DC for pen show.

p.s. I bought the pen at full retail price at DC. The extra money here is to cover the shipping, insurance and Paypal fee.

And the custom nibs. Prices are just fine. Good luck with the sale!

jah1138
November 30th, 2017, 11:29 PM
People can ask whatever they want for a pen. If you don't want to buy at the asking price, don't buy.

dylim1
December 1st, 2017, 10:52 AM
Model 31 is sold. Model 02 still available.

dylim1
December 14th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Thank you for all your interest. Both pens have been sold.