PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Two Parker 45's For Sale

newkid
December 1st, 2017, 01:49 PM
GREEN PEN IS SOLD. For Sale – A pair of Parker 45 pens. One is dark green, the other is dark GREY. The GREY pen is in very good condition. Both pens have their original price tags on the clip. The GREY pen has a size medium gold nib, the green pen has a size medium octainium nib. They are both very good writers with smooth nibs and reliable ink flow. The GREY pen has a squeeze converter. The green pen has a piston type Parker converter. There are no scratches or missing parts on either pen. The GREY pen has a minor nick on the barrel as evidenced in the photo. Any questions please contact me here.

Price is $18.00. Shipping $2.00 in USA. PayPal accepted.

Thanks,
N.K.

rrthrelfall
December 2nd, 2017, 09:27 AM
For Sale – A pair of Parker 45 pens. Both of these pens are in excellent condition. One is dark green, the other is dark grey. Both pens have their original price tags on each clip. The grey pen has a medium gold nib, the green pen has a medium octainium nib. They are both excellent writers with smooth nibs and reliable ink flow. The grey pen has a squeeze converter. The green pen has a piston type Parker converter. There are no chips, scratches or missing parts on either pen. The grey pen has a minor nick on the barrel as evidenced in the photo. Any questions please contact me here.
Price is $25.00 per pen or $45.00 for both. Shipping $3.00 in USA. PayPal accepted.
Thanks,
N.K.PM sent

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

newkid
December 12th, 2017, 06:33 AM
Grey pen still available.

fpgal
December 20th, 2017, 01:48 PM
What is the length of the grey pen, capped and posted? Also, do you have a small writing sample? I am intrigued by the gold nib. Thanks!

Spideysgirl
December 20th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Grey pen still available.I pmd you.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk