PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Visconti Homosapiens Florentine Hills 1.3 Stub

CeeElle
December 2nd, 2017, 12:59 PM
Offering up for sale this near new and hard to find Visconti Homosapiens Florentine Hills LE with a 1.3 Pd Stub Nib.

As you might know, the homosapiens demonstrators are not all created equal and this pen is lucky enough to feature an abundant amount of swirls and colour through the body, cap and vacuum knob.

The pen is near new, I have put in only one fill of ink with a safe colour when I purchased it and it has been relegated to the collection shelf ever since. I dipped the pen to produce the writing sample and have simply rinsed the nib afterwards. The stub nib is typical visconti in that once it gets going it writes nicely, but it suffers from a bit of baby's bottom and can be hard to start (especially the cross stroke). I would highly suggest a nibmeister if you intending on using it.

The pen fills as intended. There are no marks to speak of other than handling/storage. The pen comes with a Visconti box and matching identity card and paperwork.

Asking $SOLD USD or Euros equivalent including FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING via standard post with tracking. For signature on delivery please add $5, for express and insurance, please enquire. Please send me a PM if you would like to purchase, first to pay secures the pen.

All payments are via paypal.

Cheers

https://i.imgur.com/QDwgMG7h.jpg