PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Visconti Skeleton and Opera Master

kyleparsons4842
December 11th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Hello,

I am merging sale adverts to streamline the process. For sale are two gorgeous pens:

1) Visconti Skeleton Alutex Chatterley Exclusive - 23k Pd Medium two tone nib. This pen is also an exclusive to Chatterley Luxuries number 09/88. It is made of a material called Alutex, which is aluminum fiber. Similar to carbon fiber, but instead of carbon, it's aluminum. Pretty neat really. The nib was tuned by Dan Smith of Nibsmith.com. It writes quite nicely. The body has the following features of note: there is a small scratch on the section (pictured), ink can be hard to clean out of the area where the section joins to the barrel (where the vac seal closes in to), occasionally requires an extra draw of the filler to get a normal fill. With these imperfections in mind, the price is far lower than the 1300 retail. Comes with box/papers. I am asking $475 $450 SOLD

2) Visconti Opera Master Demonstrator - 18k Medium. This pen in excellent condition, and limited edition number 621/888. No major scratches, chips, anything like that, only the expected minor microscratching from being used. The material is nice and clear with no staining. It has one of the highly sought after 18k gold nibs, medium point. This nib has an excellent feel to it in my opinion, much better than the palladiums. The filler works as it should. Only imperfection to note is ink in the inner cap threads. The material is stunning, and changes color depending on the lighting angle. Includes original burlwood box, but no papers. I am asking $700 $650

Pictures:
Skeleton: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1B5qKnSc_eS82jJpN39l0XMLFrQIaN0_8
Opera Master: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CvuyPKvgZ0TnOKgqyFDIos-qHShNKCEZ

Thanks for looking. All prices include shipping to CONUS.
Kyle

drlilviv
December 11th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Oh my gosh that Opera Master...

kyleparsons4842
December 14th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Bump, both reduced

kyleparsons4842
December 16th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Skeleton Sold. Opera master still available. Price is negotiable within reason

Alchemist
December 16th, 2017, 03:01 PM
That Opera Master is so beautiful, and I love the Visconti gold nibs. Wish I had the funds - I'd be happy to buy from you again anytime.

kyleparsons4842
December 27th, 2017, 12:16 PM
bump. excellent pen and lovely 18k nib