PDA

View Full Version : Pelikan M750 Jubilee Cap

Stickler
December 13th, 2017, 02:39 PM
I just made a purchase for a M750 Jubilee at a great price with one catch--- they don't have the cap. Any ideas on how to find one? Do you think that Pelikan may have a solution?

FredRydr
December 13th, 2017, 06:34 PM
I found Pelikan stingy with LE parts. I tried to buy an extra correct nib for my M101N, but they wouldn't sell the nib separate from the pen. But I wouldn't let my experience stop you from trying. You may find the right person who will say yes.

Stickler
December 14th, 2017, 12:41 AM
I found Pelikan stingy with LE parts. I tried to buy an extra correct nib for my M101N, but they wouldn't sell the nib separate from the pen. But I wouldn't let my experience stop you from trying. You may find the right person who will say yes.

They sold for 7 years, so I didn't think it was a limited edition. Hmmmmm

carlos.q
December 18th, 2017, 04:55 AM
I have one of these silver plated M750 Pelikans and they are beautiful and impressive pens. Regina Martini has a gold plated M760 cap for sale so that won’t work. You could consider using a black M200 or M205 cap while you find the proper one. There is a vintage Pelikan 100 with the same silver/black color scheme.

Stickler
December 18th, 2017, 04:30 PM
I have one of these silver plated M750 Pelikans and they are beautiful and impressive pens. Regina Martini has a gold plated M760 cap for sale so that won’t work. You could consider using a black M200 or M205 cap while you find the proper one. There is a vintage Pelikan 100 with the same silver/black color scheme.

I would love to have the Pelikan 100 Silver.. if the price was right

carlos.q
December 18th, 2017, 06:23 PM

I would love to have the Pelikan 100 Silver.. if the price was right

There is one now advertised on the FPN classifieds for $1000. Too steep for me... :cry: