PDA

View Full Version : A few nice pens...

fountainpenkid
December 18th, 2017, 06:21 PM
So I'm in the middle of that big process of purchasing a new violin and really need all the funds I can get. I wish I didn't have to do such a purge, but I comfort myself knowing that while many of these pens are rare and special, none are irreplaceable. Contact me for details via private message or email at dabantur@gmail.com
Edit 1/22: I've put off trying to sell these for a few weeks to let the haste wear off. The 3 pens that remain in the sale are pens I feel would be better appreciated by others.
Sorry for not getting to the pictures until now! I think my phone camera may have taken a few of them using the food mode, so the colors--mainly just the inks--are a little off.

OMAS-Sold

Shipping to world but only free within U.S.

For members I feel I can trust, I'd be happy to do a sort of payment plan for the two more expensive pens. You make a down payment, I ship the pen, and you pay the rest off over some negotiated amount of time (a few months at most) .
Down payments would be as follows: Parker $270

Thanks!

fountainpenkid
December 22nd, 2017, 02:49 PM
Bump.

rubendh
December 22nd, 2017, 05:25 PM
Any pictures?

SIR
December 23rd, 2017, 08:03 AM
Any pictures?

Seconded.

fountainpenkid
January 22nd, 2018, 09:21 AM
Updated, finally!

The grey pearl OMAS has NO ambering whatsoever, although the improperly-tinted photos suggest otherwise.
I should also note that Brad's work--the hood, connector, and jewel, the eyedropper system--is guaranteed for life.

fountainpenkid
January 24th, 2018, 11:58 AM
Bump! This is also to note that the Pelikan won't actually be available for a few weeks (still need it for a review)
Reductions:
Parker: $400
OMAS: $325

fountainpenkid
February 5th, 2018, 12:21 PM
Bump!

Final reductions:
Parker: $395
OMAS: $310

Pelikan not yet available--still working on review.

fountainpenkid
February 5th, 2018, 05:17 PM
OMAS is sold! Parker still available. I should have noted that it comes with all its original parts--hood, connector, jewel and aerometric system--all or some of which could be reinstalled if desired.