PDA

View Full Version : New pen inbound Sailor King of Pen Urushi

stevengold72
December 30th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Hello,
Well for the new year I thought I would purchase a grail pen. I went with the Naginata MF nib. I love Urushi pens and this particular color really speaks to me despite the exorbitant price tag. Should have it in hand in about a week pics are from classic pens site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

innerlight
December 30th, 2017, 12:21 PM
very nice! congrats! I have a couple of platiniums and pilots myself... haven't ventured into sailor nibs yet.
I hear good things abt sailor nibs :laser:

jar
December 30th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Very nice.

stevengold72
December 30th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Thanks

Mags
December 30th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Looks quite stunning.

stevekolt
December 30th, 2017, 11:02 PM
WOW!

stevengold72
December 31st, 2017, 12:28 PM
Thanks

Dragonmaster Lou
January 2nd, 2018, 12:37 PM
Damn, that is a beauty... Also a grail pen of mine... although (for now), I'm thinking of only getting it as part of a souvenir from a visit to Japan. :)

stevengold72
January 2nd, 2018, 01:06 PM
Damn, that is a beauty... Also a grail pen of mine... although (for now), I'm thinking of only getting it as part of a souvenir from a visit to Japan. :)

Thanks hopefully the price in Japan will be slightly lower

Barry Gabay
January 3rd, 2018, 05:36 PM
Congratulations, stevengold72! What a beauty! The King of Pen nib (M, B, NM) is one of the very best I've used. Mounted on such a beautiful fountain pen makes it all the more appealing. Hope it reaches you soon. Enjoy! Best wishes, Barry

stevengold72
January 4th, 2018, 05:32 AM
Congratulations, stevengold72! What a beauty! The King of Pen nib (M, B, NM) is one of the very best I've used. Mounted on such a beautiful fountain pen makes it all the more appealing. Hope it reaches you soon. Enjoy! Best wishes, Barry

Thank you Barry

Dragonmaster Lou
January 4th, 2018, 12:15 PM

Thanks hopefully the price in Japan will be slightly lower

You're welcome, and they usually are. However, I'm not planning on going to Japan anytime soon... but I figured if/when I do go, I'd go all out while I'm there.

TaizoOkagaki
January 11th, 2018, 01:38 AM
I like this color! Unfortunately, I cannot buy it in Japan. Wish Sailor makes it in Japan