PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Tom Bihn Pilot (Navy / Ultraviolet) - $125 OBO

heymatthew
January 2nd, 2018, 12:04 PM
Hello all,
Looking to sell a lightly used, never abused Tom Bihn Pilot in Navy exterior with an Ultraviolet (purple) interior. It has red zipper pulls and the original shoulder strap, etc. This bag is really nice, but I've just ordered a custom bag from another maker so this one will need a new home. Non-smoking, adult owned. I do have two dogs, but they didn't care much for this bag, so rarely carried it themselves. I used it to go from home to work and back in my vehicle. Never outdoors or abused in any way. No rips, stains or tears.

No computer sleeve is included with this bag, but they're available from Tom Bihn. This will hold up to a 15" laptop, I believe. I use a Nock Co. Lanier in the back compartment to pad my 13" MacBook Pro and there's room to spare.

I paid $160 plus shipping for this bag and I'm asking $125 OBO for it shipped anywhere in the US. If you buy at my full asking price, I'll include a gray and red Timbuk2 Medium bag for free. It was about $99 new and is a nice messenger bag if you need waterproof carry on your bike, etc. Also in similar condition with a gray exterior and bright red interior so it's easy to see your stuff to grab it.

Please PM or email with questions or offers.

Thanks,
Matthew

heymatthew
January 3rd, 2018, 06:43 PM
Sold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro