PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS:Yard-o-Led Viceroy Grand (Sterling Silver, Barley, 18k M Nib, Millennium Hallmark)

Zhivago
January 6th, 2018, 04:22 PM
For sale is a Yard-o-Led Viceroy Grand fp in .925 sterling silver with a barley finish and with a 18k nickel-plated M nib. The pen is in excellent condition with only typical light wear from light use and polishing. It measures 5 and 3/4 inches capped and weighs 64g (with the converter installed). The YoL Viceroy Grand is a standard international c/c filler and will come with a converter as shown in my pictures.

The nib may need to be tuned as in my limited use it did skip some. This happened more noticeably on better paper, so it may have been over polished. The only other potential issue is the cap's posting. It does post, but doesn't feel as secure as I thought it would from reviews. The cap closes perfectly and I see no damage to it at all. The Viceroy Grand is a large pen, so posting may not be needed for most users.

The barrel hallmarks indicate the pen dates from 1999 (the Z hallmark), but it also has the 2000 Millennium hallmark. I don't know for certain, but I'll guess YoL used this hallmark for pens made in 2000 and just before it.

The pen will come with its hinged wooden inner box, booklet and leather sleeve. $399 including shipping in the USA; will accept PayPal or check/money order. Thank you.

jar
January 6th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Great pen at a great price.