PDA

View Full Version : SOLD TWSBI Eco Clear with NibGrinder XXF Nib

heymatthew
January 16th, 2018, 07:28 AM
Hello all!
I'm looking to sell a TWSBI Eco in Clear (clear cap, body, piston knob) with an XXF grind from NibGrinder. I was going to use this for drawing, but it's just a bit too fine for the type of drawing I usually do and I'm using some different pens now for my artwork so I'd like to part with it. This nib is surprisingly smooth for how fine it is (in true Mark fashion) and writes about a 0.38mm line, give or take a bit. Of all of my other pens, it's most similar to a Pilot G2 0.38mm refill. Lightly used, but not abused. I believe I still have the original box as well as the little wrench it comes with, but I'll have to verify.

I'm asking $60 shipped anywhere in the US OBO. That's essentially the cost of this grind so the pen is free at this point. Or pair this with the Decograph I've got for sale in another thread and I'll sell the pair for $165 shipped ins the US and I'll throw in three bottles of Pelikan 4001 ink (Blue Black, Brilliant Brown and Dark Green).

Please PM or email with questions or offers.

Thanks,
Matthew

myers18purdue
January 16th, 2018, 07:39 AM
Hello all!
I'm looking to sell a TWSBI Eco in Clear (clear cap, body, piston knob) with an XXF grind from NibGrinder. I was going to use this for drawing, but it's just a bit too fine for the type of drawing I usually do and I'm using some different pens now for my artwork so I'd like to part with it. This nib is surprisingly smooth for how fine it is (in true Mark fashion) and writes about a 0.38mm line, give or take a bit. Of all of my other pens, it's most similar to a Pilot G2 0.38mm refill. Lightly used, but not abused. I believe I still have the original box as well as the little wrench it comes with, but I'll have to verify.

I'm asking $60 shipped anywhere in the US OBO. That's essentially the cost of this grind so the pen is free at this point. Or pair this with the Decograph I've got for sale in another thread and I'll sell the pair for $165 shipped ins the US and I'll throw in three bottles of Pelikan 4001 ink (Blue Black, Brilliant Brown and Dark Green).

Please PM or email with questions or offers.

Thanks,
Matthew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk